You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Sentinal Repair?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Sentinal Repair?
L33TSkillz
Mortal
posted 12 February 2010 06:38 PM EDT (US)         
This keeps bugging me, Villagers can repair sentinels, or should be able to, but I never can in a game. I have to heal them which is kind of annoying.
AuthorReplies:
Chimaira
Mortal
posted 12 February 2010 07:35 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
Should villagers be able to repair caladrias too?
Mr Martel
Mortal
posted 12 February 2010 07:46 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
JUST BECAUSE YOU FOUND SOMETHING IN THE PROTOX DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD KEEP MAKING NEW TOPICS AND WAIT FOR US TO SAY "WELL NO, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY" SO YOU CAN REPLY WITH "WELL IT SAYS RIGHT HERE" AND LOOK ALL INTELLIGENT.

Now drop it, this has never ever bugged you before, you just noticed it now so had to say something. Stop.

And are either a carnivora or a sentinal a unit? Yes, therefore you should not be able to repair them (however one could guess that what you are talking about with Sentinals would work along the same lines as Underworld Passage, but they don't).

[This message has been edited by Mr Martel (edited 02-12-2010 @ 07:47 PM).]

Chimaira
Mortal
posted 12 February 2010 08:02 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
Why did I say caladrias? I meant carnivora.
VB_WhiplashJC
Mortal
posted 12 February 2010 08:25 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
They're clearly archers, not buildings...

The base is a building IIRC, maybe that's what you're looking at?

www.vbclan.net - Aussie/Kiwi AoT and AoE3 clan
buppy
Mortal
(id: pubby8)
posted 12 February 2010 09:22 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
Don't they have a special tag or something? I know they are affected by building upgrades.
L33TSkillz
Mortal
posted 12 February 2010 09:36 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
Yes this has bothered me for a long time, I believe, but I forget where the game mentions that you can repair them. They are NOT buildings but can be repaired by greek villies or are supposed to. They aren't affected by building upgrades, I'm not sure why but I think armory weapon upgrades affect them even though they are not humans, ships or buildings. They are only archers and units, and affected by anything that affects archers, techs, relics, everything.

Carnivoras are myth units. Sentinals are non-human archers.

Btw though, I knew about most of these things before, but happened to come accross them again in the proto. I only look in the proto when I make scenarios, looking at specific things. I also use it to prove points though.

I usually find something and verify it's valid in the proto. I've had access to it and looked at it for a long time. And just so you know this is my second thread that's even similar, so I don't get how I've created so many threads about it.

[This message has been edited by L33TSkillz (edited 02-12-2010 @ 09:55 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames