You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Adv FS Age of Mythology Collector's Edition (New)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Adv FS Age of Mythology Collector's Edition (New)
rramstad
Mortal
posted 02 May 2011 03:49 PM EDT (US)         
Hey there, apologies for the intrusion, but I did not see a for sale subforum, so figured this was the best place to put this.

I have a brand new unopened Age of Mythology Collector's Edition listed on eBay. This is the version that includes the posters, larger tech trees, "Making Of" DVD, music soundtrack CD, Bulfinch's Mythology book, Minotaur figurine, and so on.

There were only 50,000 copies made back in 2002, and I doubt many sealed new copies are still out there... If interested, please take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180660936609

Thanks!
AuthorReplies:
buppy
Mortal
(id: pubby8)
posted 02 May 2011 03:58 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
Anyone remember the stuff that came with AoE1?

There was a 50000 page book, and a 4 page techtree foldout thing.
strills1
Mortal
posted 02 May 2011 09:49 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Hmmm, yes I would be interested.

He is focused on playing supremacy at higher levels, and because he is a good player, he has a bit of an ego. I'm not saying that being good at something is an excuse to be insulting, but I think that he generally wants to help, even if he has trouble doing so without flaming.
Necrontyr
Mortal
posted 02 May 2011 10:22 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
funny since my first experience of the age of empires was when the 1st game was in a box of nutri-grain, and played it on a windows 98 PC, those were primitive days :P

Maker of Age of mythology Reviews and Total War Reviews
http://www.youtube.com/user/necrontyr1800
Villi
Mortal
posted 03 May 2011 06:12 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
I remember the huge book, it was nice. Also the tech tree was kinda needed cause there isn't one in game iirc.

I think FOG.

[This message has been edited by Villi (edited 05-03-2011 @ 06:13 AM).]

Nanodude
Mortal
(id: geodude)
posted 03 May 2011 06:52 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
funny since my first experience of the age of empires was when the 1st game was in a box of nutri-grain, and played it on a windows 98 PC, those were primitive days :P
That is exactly the same as me.

<3
Necrontyr
Mortal
posted 03 May 2011 08:54 AM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
I was jumping up and down like a rabbit on drugs.
then Age of Kings came out, which was even more exciting, then I left AoE, and went to other games when the XP system came out like empire earth and dawn of war, then I only just got back into AoM, along with portal 2 :P

Maker of Age of mythology Reviews and Total War Reviews
http://www.youtube.com/user/necrontyr1800
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames