You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.96 replies, Sticky
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » New to the site? Check out this thread and introduce yourself!
Bottom
Topic Subject:New to the site? Check out this thread and introduce yourself!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 18 May 2014 09:56 AM EDT (US)         
old thread here

Welcome to Age of Mythology Heaven!

If this is your first time joining the site, hello! We hope you will enjoy your time with us as you become involved in the community and experience new possibilities with the game.

Before you do anything, it's a good idea to review the code of conduct here so you know what you can and can't get away with.

Why not introduce yourself to the community? Post a comment in this thread saying hello and tell us a little about yourself

If you have the Extended Edition version of the game, we encourage you to head over to this thread and post your steam name with us. This is also another welcome thread which may have some more info for you.

Now, to help you with navigating the site...

AoMH has many, fun places to visit. On our homepage you will see a column of such places on the left side. I'll quickly run through these with you:

This is the place to check out the reviews of the game, interviews from the creators, some past contests, as well as an introduction to the game. All news for the website is posted here as well.

Our forums are in here! The fourms are the #1 way to interact with aom-lovers alike and be seen as a part of the community. You can learn alot just by browsing them, but feel free to ask or share anything.

Download creations from the fans at the Downloads Central! We have a vast selection of scenarios, campaigns, mods, recorded games, and utilities which you may find very interesting. If would like to post a review on one of these, be sure to check out the review guidelines. You can even upload your own material to the site! And don't forget to check out our Downloads Spotlight for the most interesting and unique uploaded content from the fans.

Got a question about the game? These faqs and in-game info will give you answers to those pressing questions. If you don't get the info you're looking for, you can always visit the scenario design forum faq, and shoot us a question there.

Trying to brush up on your supremacy skills? This is the place for you. We have all sorts of guides written by the experts of supremacy. A lot of them have some good strategies to share, and many helpful tips. If you want to submit your own strategy article, click on Submit an Article.

This section is packed full of instruction on how to be a designer, and put your own twist on the game. Learn from some of the greatest and legendary scenario creators, modders, eyecandiers, and more. If you're new to designing, or looking to spice up your current creations, these are worth the read.

If you don't have The Titans xpack already, well... Kronos is not pleased. With The Titans expansion comes a ton of new features that you can check out in this section. Even if you have the gold edition already, you still may learn something that you never knew.

The Age of Mythology guide for dummies. 'nuff said.

You can grow to really appreciate these fancy works of art. Much of what you see in this section is done by the fans - artists, where AoM was the inspiration for numerous artistic creations. You'll see amazing hand-drawn sketches, out-of-this-world screenshots from the editor, as well as some attractive pre-release screenshots from Ensemble Studios.

Looking for a good laugh? Check out these hilarious gags from the fans known as "AoM toons". You are more than welcome to submit your own as well! If you're feeling funny, and AoM is on your mind, why not throw one together and give us some entertainment!

Last, and definitly not least, we are Age of Mythology Heaven. We take pride in giving you the best experience possible for as long as you're with us. We don't want you to feel unwelcome on the site, so stay true the guidelines, and we will assist you in your journey through AoM and AoMH. If you would like to contact us, there are some links in this section.

That about wraps it up! Thank you for reading and thank you for being a part of the AoMH community!

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.

[This message has been edited by CeaseDaFire (edited 11-14-2015 @ 11:24 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Hypern00bstarS
Mortal
posted 08 September 2018 08:21 PM EDT (US)     91 / 96       
Best of the Best Communities In all of time.
Hammerhands
Mortal
posted 09 September 2018 11:40 PM EDT (US)     92 / 96       
Er... the AoM toons link does not work.
I got the error 404 page.
Petitomi
Mortal
posted 07 October 2018 04:08 PM EDT (US)     93 / 96       
Hey fans !
How can I change a unit name in Editor?
I wanna change for example All Frost Giant's name at the same time..But I only find "Change unit name" trigger..
Please help me !

Other question: In Which size are the units "face picture"? 48x48 or 50x50 or what?

Thank you !
TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 07 October 2018 04:11 PM EDT (US)     94 / 96       
Welcome! Seems you already reposted your question in the question thread, will answer there.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
snp4
Mortal
posted 29 November 2018 12:44 PM EDT (US)     95 / 96       
i like gaia
TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 02 December 2018 08:51 PM EDT (US)     96 / 96       
and why is that

Check out my YouTube
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames