You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Looking for a tiny random map
Bottom
Topic Subject:Looking for a tiny random map
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 26 June 2014 02:35 PM EDT (US)         
Something even smaller than marsh. I just want to be able to play a regular game on a really small map. I downloaded rms generator some time ago too. Is something like this difficult to make? Is there a way to use existing rms's and just change the dimensions?

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
AuthorReplies:
lomby
Mortal
posted 26 June 2014 08:10 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Something even smaller than marsh. I just want to be able to play a regular game on a really small map. I downloaded rms generator some time ago too. Is something like this difficult to make? Is there a way to use existing rms's and just change the dimensions?

IDK about random generators, but at least on the editor, on the AoM EE, the limit for map size seems to be 64m x 64m

it looks really tiny to me.

example:

http://oi62.tinypic.com/1xz80x.jpg

We embarked on our journey to the stars with a question first framed in the childhood of our species and in each generation asked anew with undiminished wonder: What are the stars? Exploration is in our nature. We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to set sail for the stars.

-Carl Sagan
TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 26 June 2014 08:24 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Yeah I know but I just want a random map to generate so it's fair.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.

[This message has been edited by Thangbrand Aesirear (edited 06-26-2014 @ 08:25 PM).]

TAG
That AoM Guy
posted 12 March 2019 08:22 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
heh, I ended up making this myself

shameless plug

Check out my YouTube

[This message has been edited by TAG (edited 03-12-2019 @ 08:23 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames