You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.11 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Project: AoMH Taunt Pack
Bottom
Topic Subject:Project: AoMH Taunt Pack
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 01 September 2015 08:34 AM EDT (US)         

----------(AoMH: Taunt Pack Project)----------

Greetings.
Throughout the ages of mortals there have been many taunt packs used in battle. But the sweet tones are lost on those that do no share a common tauntsmith.

We have 47-998 to play with, a grant total of 953 missing taunt files that we could create.
As a community, I am sure we could suggest, find and create the greatest taunt pack AoM has ever seen, and by adopting it ourselves we will make it the standard taunt addition pack when it is published in full glory on steam. With the extended edition there's actually a limit on this, we can't go over 1000.

So, what do I need from you?
Suggestions and help! I probably couldn't come up with 953 taunts on my own, so it's time to get suggesting! Once we have a finalised list, we can work on finding and compiling the taunts into sound files.

Suggestions!
So there's plenty of amazing TV/films out there with many epic quotes. If you would like to suggest some taunts please post in the following format:

One off taunt:

Taunt : Where it's from

Group of taunts:

[b][i]Name of show/film[/i][/b] - (Number of taunts)[/i]
[ol][*] Episode +/ character
[*] Episode +/ character
[/ol]

If you would like to add to a group of taunts someone has already posted, please copy their post and then add your taunts to the end. This will allow all the taunts to be kept in order. Only thing I'd say is try to make sure the taunts aren't overly long. Whole songs are completely out of the question.
At the moment I'm thinking 47-99 as one offs, and then the grouped taunts.

----------(Taunt Proposals)----------

One off taunts:

Group taunts: - Total - 77
Monty python and the holy grail - 21
Dota 2 - 14
AoE2 - Up to 42

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 10-20-2015 @ 02:08 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 01 September 2015 12:18 PM EDT (US)     1 / 11       
Monty Python and the holy grail - (21)
  1. 'Tis but a scratch: The Black Knight
  2. I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!: French soldier
  3. I'm French! Why do you think I have this outrageous accent use silly king: French soldier
  4. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!: Tim
  5. There are some who call me... Tim.: Tim
  6. What's he do? Nibble your bum?: Sir Robin
  7. Bring out your dead: Dead collector
  8. Brave Sir Robin ran away...: Minstrel
  9. On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.: King Arthur
  10. What are you gonna do, bleed on me?: King Arthur
  11. Run away!: King Arthur
  12. Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who.: Swamp King
  13. We are the knights who say... Ni!: Knight of Ni
  14. Ni: Knight of Ni
  15. You must find...A SHRUBBEY: Knight of Ni
  16. You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!: Knight of Ni
  17. Are you saying Ni to that old woman?: Roger
  18. Oh, I'm terribly sorry!: Sir Lancelot
  19. You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me: Dingo
  20. Message for you, sir.: Concorde
  21. What a strange person.: Sir Galahad

Dota 2 - (14)
  1. Behold, as always, the majesty of DIGITAL SPORTS: - Stanley Parable Announcer
  2. The stage is set, everyone prepared?: - Stanley Parable Announcer
  3. DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!: - Stanley Parable Announcer
  4. An acceptable amount of murder: - Stanley Parable Announcer
  5. We have thus entered into a state of ownage.: - Stanley Parable Announcer
  6. I think what we need right now is a bit of music to bring back the mood. (Following Stanley): - Stanley Parable Announcer
  7. Look at the radical twists and turns this game is taking, you can just FEEL the video games, can't you? I know I can.: - Stanley Parable Announcer
  8. The next time someone claims video games are not art, I'm going to show them a replay of this match.: - Stanley Parable Announcer
  9. No matter who wins this match, the capitalist pigs are the real winners.: - Stanley Parable Announcer
  10. Bastards: - Stanley Parable Announcer
  11. One of us has become too intimidated by the sheer power of electronic sports to continue playing: - Stanley Parable Announcer
  12. Stop everything, just take a minute here to reflect. Yes, a good bit of soul searching is what this team needs.: - Stanley Parable Announcer
  13. Duel music - Legion Commander
  14. I will tear you apart! - Legion Commander

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Zenophobia
Irrational Fear
posted 01 September 2015 01:51 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11       
Lasers? : you know where it's from. XD

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
Ghostoo
Mortal
posted 01 September 2015 09:45 PM EDT (US)     3 / 11       
Obligatory quotes required

"I'll be back"
"Come with me if you want to live"
?"Get to the choppa!"

"All your base are belong to me"

"Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

"Toastyy!"

Voolohmay? Kahlos.

[This message has been edited by Ghostoo (edited 09-01-2015 @ 10:21 PM).]

Nickonhawk
The Narrator
posted 02 September 2015 01:36 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11       
"By fire be purged!": Ragnaros
"Winter is coming.": Ned Bean
"Autobots, roll out!": Optimus Prime
"Totomeda!": Duel Masters
"Mister Frodo, no!": Samwise Gamgee
"Sky above, voice within.": Arngeir
"Age Of Mythology Heaven. A truly epic website, it was always fun to visit, and it gave many people some great laughs. This is my story.": Yeebaagooon

Youtube Channel
Skyrim... the greatest game ever... without considering Age of Mythology, of course!
Ctrl...Alt...Q...
and Brisingr-know these three things and your task here is accomplished...

[This message has been edited by Zhaka Mu (edited 09-02-2015 @ 01:36 PM).]

XLightningStormL
Mortal
(id: TheBronyKing11)
posted 02 September 2015 04:29 PM EDT (US)     5 / 11       
I made a taunt pack sometime back:

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=10291

It has No, god, no, some Age2 and Age3 Taunts, some random ones, and finally Samuel L Jackson and his favourite M word

Lead Designer and Producer of Age of Mythology's biggest mod compilation: http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=11038
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 05 September 2015 02:38 PM EDT (US)     6 / 11       
Nice, certainly think we could get some game of thrones/terminator/lordof the rings groups going.

Zenophobia
Irrational Fear
posted 12 September 2015 01:04 AM EDT (US)     7 / 11       
Star wars probably good for over-used cliche quotes. Too lazy to list all of them here. XD

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 17 October 2015 07:07 PM EDT (US)     8 / 11       
ajax169 : AoM

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.

[This message has been edited by CeaseDaFire (edited 10-23-2015 @ 07:38 AM).]

XLightningStormL
Mortal
(id: TheBronyKing11)
posted 17 October 2015 10:04 PM EDT (US)     9 / 11       
Your Hell Awaits!: Doom 3, Alpha Labs Sector 4 - Use: About to overrun an enemy with Myth Units.

Lead Designer and Producer of Age of Mythology's biggest mod compilation: http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=11038
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 18 October 2015 01:20 PM EDT (US)     10 / 11       
And this thread will now take a holiday to GD for any further suggestions.

yucko
Mortal
posted 19 October 2015 02:31 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11       
AoE2 Taunts!
1-42
1 Yes.
2 No.
3 Food please.
4 Wood please.
5 Gold please.
6 Stone please.
7 Ahh!
8 All hail, king of the losers!
9 Ooh!
10 I'll beat you back to Age of Empires.
11 (Herb laugh)
12 Ah! Being rushed.
13 Sure, blame it on your ISP.
14 Start the game already!
15 Don't point that thing at me!
16 Enemy sighted!
17 It is good to be the king.
18 Monk! I need a monk!
19 Long time, no siege.
20 My granny could scrap better than that.
21 Nice town, I'll take it.
22 Quit touching me!
23 Raiding party!
24 Dadgum.
25 Eh, smite me.
26 The wonder, the wonder, the... no!
27 You played two hours to die like this?
28 Yeah, well, you should see the other guy.
29 Roggan.
30 Wololo. * MOST IMPORTANT TAUNT *
31 Attack an enemy now.
32 Cease creating extra villagers.
33 Create extra villagers.
34 Build a navy.
35 Stop building a navy.
36 Wait for my signal to attack.
37 Build a wonder.
38 Give me your extra resources.
39 (Ally sound)
40 (Enemy sound)
41 (Neutral sound)
42 What age are you in?

Not sure how 39-41 will Work in AoM though.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames