You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » The human unit that is the most pop-efficiënt.
Bottom
Topic Subject:The human unit that is the most pop-efficiënt.
flip3570
Mortal
posted 29 October 2015 07:09 AM EDT (US)         
So, we all know that elephants are the strongest human unit; but aren't really pop-efficiŽnt. But who is? axeman? ulfsark?
AuthorReplies:
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 29 October 2015 09:29 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Set animals, things that appear on their own like shades and militia, and then there's mini prometheans. Ulfs are pretty good I guess because they're also cheap, but all human soldiers you can create have at least 2 pop.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
yucko
Mortal
posted 29 October 2015 11:01 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Not too sure which unit would be most pop efficent. There are plenty of 2 pop human units.

My bet would be on mercenaries because they cost 0 population.

One particular pop efficent unit is raiding calvary because they are calvary that costs 2 pop. Generally, A full pop calssic norse army of raiding calvary beat most other classic armies.
Legendary Raider
Mortal
(id: avaget)
posted 29 October 2015 04:37 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Thor ulfsark is the most pop effective unit, beating by pop myrmidon/fanatic even despite of their bonus.. now that should tell you something.
Raiding cav is indeed the most pop effective cavalry (beside elephant, but it's not really conventional cavalry anyway) but it still loses to infantry, so it can't just win vs any other army.

about Set animals: they're only efficient by cost (since you get them for free on advance) - they're terrible for pop, especially on titans version.

[This message has been edited by Legendary Raider (edited 10-29-2015 @ 04:39 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames