You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » atty booming build-order
Bottom
Topic Subject:atty booming build-order
flip3570
Mortal
posted 29 October 2015 04:42 PM EDT (US)         
In the strategy thingy I found the oranos booming, is it a good tactic in 3v3 games (wich I mostly play)
AuthorReplies:
RTSR
Mortal
posted 30 October 2015 00:19 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
hmmm yeah, Ora is kind of scary in classic (1v1) and in late mythic age (3v3), so there ya go XD
flip3570
Mortal
posted 30 October 2015 10:41 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
I tried it and I love it so far; because in standard oranos I end up waiting a while before I can produce a full army. But with the booming strat I get stronger turma AND more hack on my turma - it TRIPPLES it!
yucko
Mortal
posted 02 November 2015 11:57 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
archaic age age booming is my go to strategy as gaia.

here is my build order:
1st villager build economic guild then research hunting dogs
send villager to hunt
2nd villager to hunt
3rd villager to gold, get 15 gold then manor then back to gold
4th and 5th to wood
6th to gold
7th to build tc

for a semi fast classic time I take all villagers off wood and gold once I build a temple and send them to food. Let me know how it works out for you!

also check out the Oranos guide: http://aom.heavengames.com/strategy/articles/32/

[This message has been edited by yucko (edited 11-02-2015 @ 12:09 PM).]

flip3570
Mortal
posted 02 November 2015 01:41 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
archaic age age booming is my go to strategy as gaia.

here is my build order:
1st villager build economic guild then research hunting dogs
send villager to hunt
2nd villager to hunt
3rd villager to gold, get 15 gold then manor then back to gold
4th and 5th to wood
6th to gold
7th to build tc

for a semi fast classic time I take all villagers off wood and gold once I build a temple and send them to food. Let me know how it works out for you!

also check out the Oranos guide: http://aom.heavengames.com/strategy/articles/32/

I do already do the oranos one - but I don't like gaia, she hasn't got prometheus - free hero's. Wich are critical for taking down the opponents first mu and she hasn't helios - the guy with the vortex. Vortex is my FAVORITE godpower!, when I get attacked by a small army I just VORTEX to my opponent and take everything down, good players will try and kill some things, while bad players waste their time going back. It's also handy to defend AND it has got THREE used!.

Also prometheus makes my scouts into very simple fighters instantly - pretty critical when trying to boom and killing a first MU attack.

[This message has been edited by flip3570 (edited 11-02-2015 @ 01:43 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames