You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » AOT Spring Tournament ($2000)
Bottom
Topic Subject:AOT Spring Tournament ($2000)
IamMagic
Mortal
posted 30 March 2016 12:24 PM EDT (US)         
I feel a sense of nostalgia coming here, I remember being 12 years old and learning my first strategy written by a player named Mokon for a 3 stable Poseidon rush - now 13 years later with some extended breaks in-between of course i'm still playing this game and enjoying every minute of it.

I come heeding a message, the members of www.rts-sanctuary.com are going to be hosting a major tournament hosted by a member of the community named trueloque and we're hoping for it to be a success and reinvigorate the community with fresh new content and added activity.
To sign up please go to
http://www.rts-sanctuary.com/The-Titans/showtopic=239188&pid=2522759&st=45&#entry2522759

I hope I don't come off on the wrong foot and appear as if i'm shamelessly plugging another webpage - in return i'm going to link this topic on rts-sanc aswell, the reality of it is i'd like to be apart of an active and fun tournament for a vast majority of individuals to participate in.

I'm sure that the first concern that would go through the minds of many would be the thought of playing in a tournament with little chance of winning, but on the flip side i'm sure that participating would have many added benefits for the community as a whole such as the increase in activity and the bridging of different communities. There would also be many personal benefits aswell, such as meeting new players, learning and having fun.

I hope you'll all give it a chance
Thanks,
AuthorReplies:
trueloque
Mortal
posted 30 March 2016 01:25 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
all players all very welcome , even 8 th place will win something , i hope some old pros will come and again make it better . i have made already one tournament with 1 k euro , now i make 2 nd one with 1 - 2 k , probably 2 k , fine game , fine tournament will be .

[This message has been edited by trueloque (edited 03-30-2016 @ 02:43 PM).]

Eurotool
Hero
posted 30 March 2016 03:08 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Hey Magic, glad to see you on the forums. This will be a huge tournament, I'll make sure to watch the games on twitch. Many thanks to trueloque!

𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒾 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓅𝑒
papaya
ಠ_ಠ
(id: X_MOSS)
posted 30 March 2016 09:43 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Very cool, hope you get a good turnout!

oh you can wait for what I can give
you know what I am so you know how I live
try to look proud but youíre not in the slightest
its happening now and itís always been like this.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames