You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Lightening mode Campaign??
Bottom
Topic Subject:Lightening mode Campaign??
FouadFaraj
Mortal
posted 16 February 2018 07:26 PM EDT (US)         
Sorry If I didn't notice this had already been discussed, however I have searched for a quite sometime and have come up with nothing.

First and foremost I am playing the original AOM titans expansion, not the version on steam.

Ever since playing on lightening mode it is all I'm used to. To me it is much more fun because you can get more out of your time. I love the story mode and going through it but playing at the original speed takes so long.

Is there any mod to play campaign in Lightening mode?

[This message has been edited by FouadFaraj (edited 02-16-2018 @ 07:27 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 16 February 2018 08:42 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
there is a way to edit the campaign scenarios once you extract them, but there's really only so much you could practically do to get somewhat of a similar effect.

the most realistic things are to use the 2 cheats, L33T SUPA H4X0R for instant build and LETS GO! NOW! for increased game speed.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
FouadFaraj
Mortal
posted 17 February 2018 01:06 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Ah I see, well thanks for the response! But l33t supa hax0r is just too fast and lets go just speeds up everything including walking speed which is kind of annoying if you ask me. Anyways I guess I just have to put up with it haha.
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 17 February 2018 06:39 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
also look up Melth on youtube, his does some great vids on the campaign

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.

[This message has been edited by TAG (edited 02-21-2018 @ 08:25 PM).]

Legendary Raider
Mortal
(id: avaget)
posted 27 February 2018 12:44 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
oh that's a pretty neat idea, campaign in lightning mode
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames