You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » I love Age of Mythology
Bottom
Topic Subject:I love Age of Mythology
strills1
Mortal
posted 01 August 2018 01:31 PM EDT (US)         
It is honestly the best RTS game to be released. I just hope that someone ports it to be like Starcraft 2 craphics and controls (imagine the micro possibilities).

He is focused on playing supremacy at higher levels, and because he is a good player, he has a bit of an ego. I'm not saying that being good at something is an excuse to be insulting, but I think that he generally wants to help, even if he has trouble doing so without flaming.
AuthorReplies:
strills1
Mortal
posted 01 August 2018 01:43 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Jesus i look at the posts i made on this website.

I started looking at this website at the end of 2007 when I was 10 years old. Now I am 21 and have access to my thoughts as i was 11 years ago.

Honestly my biggest finding was that I just got much better at games as I got older. When I joined this site I couldnt beat the medium AI (you can see my replays, I think I uploaded my first medium win here). But when i got this game back on steam in 2017 when I was 20 I could beat the Hard AI without even trying.

Anyway its good to see Age of Mythology lives on!!! And the skill cap is at a high after 10 years of hearing this game is dead!!!! Long live AoM!!!!

He is focused on playing supremacy at higher levels, and because he is a good player, he has a bit of an ego. I'm not saying that being good at something is an excuse to be insulting, but I think that he generally wants to help, even if he has trouble doing so without flaming.
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 02 October 2018 04:53 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
Thanks for the words!

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
firepox
Mortal
posted 05 October 2018 08:59 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
Totally agreed. I played this game for 6 or 7 straight summers as a kid, starting with singleplayer, then multiplayer, making custom scenarios, posting on the forums, etc... Don't think I've had any interests since then that I held for so long or been so passionate about.
Cloud77
Mortal
posted 25 November 2018 09:16 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Love this game!
Zeus52
Mortal
posted 04 December 2018 04:21 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Add me to the list, I keep coming back after a few months break.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames