You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.37 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Will there be an AoM Xpack?What do you think?How?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Will there be an AoM Xpack?What do you think?How?
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
who_da_man12
Mortal
posted 17 May 2002 03:18 PM EDT (US)         
What do you think?will there be an x-pack?maybe some new civs, like the romans who i dont think take part in mythology but i think i miss dearly being i love em!!!what innovations could there be?more units, maybe something unique, like i find theres a complete lack of units if all the units at aokm is all the units in the game!pleaseeeee~~come on express urselves show ur feelings...BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Da Man is BACK!!!
I have my own little world, they know me there
Its not that im Anti-Social... i just dont like YOU!
I SEE DUMB PEOPLE!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by who_da_man12 (edited 05-17-2002 @ 04:29 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Stone Minotaur
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 02:01 PM EDT (US)     31 / 37       
Oh yes, I would love the x-pack to include Druids

"In the centre was Phobos (Fear) worked in adamant, unspeakable, staring backwards with eyes that glowed with fire. His mouth was full of teeth in a white row, fearful and daunting, and upon his grim brow hovered frightful Eris (Strife) who arrays the throng of men ...
who_da_man12
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 04:07 PM EDT (US)     32 / 37       
*wonders whhat a druid is* *as close as he can get is a droid from SW:E-I* someone can plz tell me?

Da Man is BACK!!!
I SEE DUMB PEOPLE!!!!!!
Stone Minotaur
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 04:53 PM EDT (US)     33 / 37       
Druid \Dru"id\ (?), n. [L. Druides; of Celtic origin; cf. Ir. & Gael. draoi, druidh, magician, Druid, W. derwydd Druid.] 1. One of an order of priests which in ancient times existed among certain branches of the Celtic race, especially among the Gauls and Britons.

Note: The Druids superintended the affairs of religion and morality, and exercised judicial functions. They practiced divination and magic, and sacrificed human victims as a part of their worship. They consisted of three classes; the bards, the vates or prophets, and the Druids proper, or priests. Their most sacred rites were performed in the depths of oak forests or of caves.

2. A member of a social and benevolent order, founded in London in 1781, and professedly based on the traditions of the ancient Druids. Lodges or groves of the society are established in other countries.

druid n : a pre-Christian priest among the Celts of ancient Gaul and Britain and Ireland
-- wordnet

Everything you need to know about druids

"In the centre was Phobos (Fear) worked in adamant, unspeakable, staring backwards with eyes that glowed with fire. His mouth was full of teeth in a white row, fearful and daunting, and upon his grim brow hovered frightful Eris (Strife) who arrays the throng of men ...
who_da_man12
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 05:21 PM EDT (US)     34 / 37       
thank you Stone Minotaur for that nice enriching piece of information, u know ut mythology (or you had a dictionaty with u ) anyways appreciate u taking ur time to explain that to me....weeeeeeeeeee now i know

Da Man is BACK!!!
I SEE DUMB PEOPLE!!!!!!
Stone Minotaur
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 05:37 PM EDT (US)     35 / 37       
Actually, I could have explained it myself, but I was too lazy

who_da_man12
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 05:53 PM EDT (US)     36 / 37       
were all too lazy...lol......

Da Man is BACK!!!
I SEE DUMB PEOPLE!!!!!!
Stone Minotaur
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 06:21 PM EDT (US)     37 / 37       
yep lol

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames