You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Concerning God Powers
Bottom
Topic Subject:Concerning God Powers
Vagelis
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 01:15 PM EDT (US)         
I read somewhere, I dont remember where, that after you obtain a GP, depending on how long you keep it, the damage they make and their force increases.

So after you obtain your Meteor Shower, the number of meteors casted and their damage done depends on how long after you use it? i.e if you use it immideately you might cast 4 meteor, but if you use it 20 min. later there will be say 12? I read in a preview that there will be a huge meteor, making great damage, accompanied by some smaller ones before. What gives?

Or Hera's lightning storm. If casted soon, there will be few bolts, if later dozens?

Frost GP, soon smaller are frozen and for less time, later bigger and longer?

Is this true?

AuthorReplies:
Imperialarc
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 01:19 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
I believe that is not true anymore...I heard this before too but not sure.
LongSiege
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 01:35 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
I don't think its true.....

http://aom.rtsgamer.com
AoM VIP Alpha Tester
David
HG Alumnus
posted 18 May 2002 02:08 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
It's been up as a ru our, but we havn't heard anything official of it, so I assume that it's incorrect.
AmericanaThorFez
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 02:11 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
i dont like that idea. Now to illustrate how much i dont like it, i will do a ATF's Quality Rant-Illustrating Freaky Dream Sequence!(patent pending)
*doodoodoodaloo-doodoodoodaloo*
You are a peaceful Egyptian town, farming on the west side of the Nile. Your greek and egyptian enemies have formed both an alliance and a camp on the east side of the Nile. It is the 4th age, and no one has made a move yet. You send a lone camel across the shallows of the river, and you see that their army could be easily destroyed by your mighty army! All they have is a huge economy. The Greeks are no better off. You decide to make a move, and crank out Anubites and Apeps and all sorts of egyptian goodies. Man, this is going to be sweet, you think to yourself. You cross the river, and for a second, you think you see the pharoah laughing at you. That can't be good. All of the sudden, Lightning bolts crash down upon you, killing all of your army because it was a long way into the 4th age!!!! Egyptian Meteorites then completely level your little township! Victory is the enemie's, and you are pathetic.
*doodoodoodaloo-doodoodoodaloo*
end of ATFQRIFDS(patent pending)

(>" )>Proud Templar of the Flying Purple Hippo Clan! <("< )
::: FPH_Martin'sAward for the funniest lyrics:::
I ated the purple berries!They taste like buuuurning!~Ralph Wiggum~(8^(*)~Homer Simpson
"The sun?? Oh no! That's the hottest place on earth!"~Homer Simpson.
I came here to kick arse and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum!
Stone Minotaur
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 02:16 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
ummmm, funny, but it has nothing to do with the topic....that could happen anyways

"In the centre was Phobos (Fear) worked in adamant, unspeakable, staring backwards with eyes that glowed with fire. His mouth was full of teeth in a white row, fearful and daunting, and upon his grim brow hovered frightful Eris (Strife) who arrays the throng of men ...
c r e e z y
Mortal
(id: Hairy Scary Man)
posted 18 May 2002 07:38 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
sounds wrong

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames