You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Priests bulding outposts - The PUSH?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Priests bulding outposts - The PUSH?
David
HG Alumnus
posted 18 May 2002 06:12 PM EDT (US)         
What a fitting name, eh?

Bruce Shelly revealed in tonights chat the egyptian priests can build outposts! The questio is, can they build anything else? Are they good builders? Why would anyone want to build outposts with their priests?

AuthorReplies:
TheShadowDawn
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 06:13 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Because they're your scout, duh.

TheShdwDwn
If you're like me, then it's possible you're a clone generated from my stolen DNA. I suggest you turn yourself in for destruction immediately.
Stone Minotaur
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 06:15 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
No, the Pharoah is...isn't he?

"In the centre was Phobos (Fear) worked in adamant, unspeakable, staring backwards with eyes that glowed with fire. His mouth was full of teeth in a white row, fearful and daunting, and upon his grim brow hovered frightful Eris (Strife) who arrays the throng of men ...
David
HG Alumnus
posted 18 May 2002 06:17 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
But that would only be useful at the beginning, and then you don't have very much resources...
Dagobert
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 09:59 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
With the pharaoh empowering economic building right from the start of the game, egyptians might have enough ressources to build a few outposts in the first age.

In island game, I already build houses and outposts along the shores in dark age.

And a slow scout compensating his low speed with the capacity to build outposts in strategic locations is a good idea.

Hummmmh.

la guerre comme la guerre
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames