Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » God Powers
Bottom
Topic Subject:God Powers
Stone Minotaur
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 06:37 PM EDT (US)         
NibblesNbits> Thanks Charlie, and Hi Bruce! I've been drooling over the previews and I love the God Powers Concept!! Which is your favorite God Power in each Civilization, and why are they your favorites? (P.S. Where could I buy/find a cool AoM T-Shirt?) d;^)

+Bruce@ES> Don't know of any t-shirt outlets right now! I like the Nidhogg for the Norse, Son of Osirus for the Egyptians, and curse for Greek.

As you can see, Son of Osiris IS indeed a Egyptian GP! and Nidhog IS indeed a Norse GP unit, probably used for a time period to prowl around and destroy stuff, then dissapear.

"In the centre was Phobos (Fear) worked in adamant, unspeakable, staring backwards with eyes that glowed with fire. His mouth was full of teeth in a white row, fearful and daunting, and upon his grim brow hovered frightful Eris (Strife) who arrays the throng of men ...
AuthorReplies:
Moony
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 06:40 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I noticed that too! It's in the "Bruce's Chat today" thread in AoM Discussion at the FPH Clan forums,if you didn't see it.

My sig version 2.3!
Recipient of the Age of Mythology Multiplayer Test
Templar of FPH Clan
Devotee to the Norse
Uber-atheist
Obsessive compulsive perfectionist

Dagobert
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 09:54 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Monsters or units created via a GP (Nidhogg, Son of Osiris, others??) probably last until someone kill them. I hope they don't come with a definite time after which they disappear. Some other GP as well can live a very long time (that is until destruction) like the underworld passage for instance. Why not Nidhogg and others GP units??

la guerre comme la guerre
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames