You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Some questions about MU specials attacks...
Bottom
Topic Subject:Some questions about MU specials attacks...
jefflam
Mortal
posted 21 May 2002 06:08 AM EDT (US)         
So...we have all seen a cyclops use his special attack on a soldier in a movie. We have also wondered that while he is doing the move, the soldiers attacking him is also constantly poking at it.

Does it take damage from the constant poking by the soldiers while he is doing his special attack?

I'm sorry if this question is answered...like I said I wasn't here for a few months so I dunno much..

Joking leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering.
I'm Joking.
l3litZer0

AuthorReplies:
Dagobert
Mortal
posted 21 May 2002 08:35 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
I suppose it does. Special attacks are part of the overall attack of a given unit, and in combat, you give damage, and take damage as well. In fact we can even suppose that it's defense is low during the special attack and that it is easier to hit... Pure sppeculation though...

la guerre comme la guerre
c r e e z y
Mortal
(id: Hairy Scary Man)
posted 21 May 2002 09:56 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
id think they could still b hit but im not sure bout their defense bein lower

jefflam
Mortal
posted 22 May 2002 08:50 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
If that is so...a MU using its special attack might not always be a good thing...

Joking leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering.
I'm Joking.
l3litZer0

Zlaz
Mortal
posted 22 May 2002 10:20 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
Well i doubt his defense would be lowered. Cause then a special attack might not be a good thing. But if it isn't then a special attack is good cause for the same amount of damage to himself the unit does a lot more to others.

Another question: If a mu is holding an enemy unit about to throw when he dies what happens to that unit?

tHe fReAk
Mortal
posted 23 May 2002 00:20 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
Good question, Zlaz! I bet he just falls down and get's away with little or no damage, just a guess though.

tHe fReAk

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have." - Wulfhere
"There's too many people in this thread who should have been shot in the face a long time ago." - The Outlaw Torn
c r e e z y
Mortal
(id: Hairy Scary Man)
posted 23 May 2002 00:21 AM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
what if i got crushed? or fell on a weapon?

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames