You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.14 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Christmas Screenshots??
Bottom
Topic Subject:Christmas Screenshots??
Magnus_Rex
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 05:00 PM EDT (US)         
Take a look at these?>>>

http://aom.heavengames.com/art/screenshots/weekly/showpix?pixurl=pix/20011221,001.jpg
????
First of all...LOL!!
Why did they make this? Will the stuff like the snowman be in the scenario editor...or is it a cheat like furious the monkey boy was?

http://aom.heavengames.com/art/screenshots/weekly/showpix?pixurl=pix/20011221,004.jpg
LOL
What's with Santa?
Do you think the Christmas lights will be in scenario editor?

Eh? . . .
AuthorReplies:
Moony
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 05:02 PM EDT (US)     1 / 14       
I hope so.

My sig version 2.3!
Recipient of the Age of Mythology Multiplayer Test
Templar of FPH Clan
Devotee to the Norse
Uber-atheist
Obsessive compulsive perfectionist

Magnus_Rex
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 05:03 PM EDT (US)     2 / 14       
Same here.

Eh? . . .
Psychic Ostrich
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 05:08 PM EDT (US)     3 / 14       
I can imagine it now:

FATHER CHRISTMAS, THE NEW GOD!

*Arktos(or whatever he is called) walks down the snowy mountain path, he finds a cave, hung wih icickles, and enters.

Hours down the tunnel, christmas lights litter the floor.

And then, In an enormous torchlit chamber, he beholds his new God!

"HO! HO! HO!"

rings roung the cave...*

SNIPPETS OF A CAFE CHAT:
Hey hi, damn, where is my... ...fridge, y'now, its been playing... ...with his nailclippers! I didnt know what to... ...weed, cos' i'm not a gardner, unlike Old... ...cushion, now it was... ...a bit soggy, with all his diarrhoea... ...experience with the theoretical side of... ...cats, oh they are doing... ...dancing with his best friend! now I would like to... ...grasp by the hilt you see? Anyway better be... ...going to lose his socks, silly... ...frog. Cya'...
Magnus_Rex
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 05:10 PM EDT (US)     4 / 14       
LOL ostrich. Es should make a campaign about santa.

Eh? . . .
Psychic Ostrich
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 05:22 PM EDT (US)     5 / 14       
HEY ES! SCRAP UR OLD SINGLE PLAYER GAME, IVE GOT THIS GREAT IDEA....

...yes, santas hat will glow....

.... no, you see the monkeys sacrifice the hedgehogs...

...and forget Arktos, now our heros called "figgles, the littler pixie"...

SNIPPETS OF A CAFE CHAT:
Hey hi, damn, where is my... ...fridge, y'now, its been playing... ...with his nailclippers! I didnt know what to... ...weed, cos' i'm not a gardner, unlike Old... ...cushion, now it was... ...a bit soggy, with all his diarrhoea... ...experience with the theoretical side of... ...cats, oh they are doing... ...dancing with his best friend! now I would like to... ...grasp by the hilt you see? Anyway better be... ...going to lose his socks, silly... ...frog. Cya'...
Magnus_Rex
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 05:26 PM EDT (US)     6 / 14       
AOM Santa Campaign:
Trumpets :
Doo-doo-doo-doo!

*Your Objectives have Changed*

Kill Jack Frost (checked)
Find Santa's workshop (unchecked)

Ok Let's all get back on track to my original questions (if you want to).

Eh? . . .
Psychic Ostrich
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 05:30 PM EDT (US)     7 / 14       
Oh, ok....

hope they are in the scen editor thing... blah... blah...

balance... blah blah......

yes that would be cool.... blah.... blah....

I think thats gonna be the gist of this thread.

SNIPPETS OF A CAFE CHAT:
Aquith the Grey
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 05:30 PM EDT (US)     8 / 14       
The santa and snowman are floats. Which one of you is going to make this scenario? Maybe there is a Christmas parade in a cutscene.

"Solutions are not the answer."
- Richard Nixon, former U.S. President

Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window
--Steve Wozniak

Imperialarc
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 05:31 PM EDT (US)     9 / 14       
they made it as a funny way of telling us Merry Christmas..

that would be pretty cool if Santa and lights are in the Scen Editor...haha. I still laugh looking at those shots.

-Signature
CC_Straight_Og
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 07:20 PM EDT (US)     10 / 14       
I like the way Santa, the snowman and the monkey are made into giant balloons. It would be wild if you could do this in scenarios!

*cutscene idea*
After a triumphant battle the Greeks throw a parade for their heroes including Hercules, Minotaur and Hoplite floats. Would look a little out of place, but still cool.

SoR_Anarchy
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 09:51 PM EDT (US)     11 / 14       
you newbies make be laugh sometimes.

God Bless America.

I am the state.

fhertlein
Mortal
posted 13 July 2002 09:56 PM EDT (US)     12 / 14       
When I saw those screenshots, last xmas, I laughed my booty off.

I think Santa and company should be some type of cheat. Rudolf could be a modified Pegasus, Roc or Phoenix.

"The devil and the priest can't exist if one goes away, its just like the battle of the sun and moon, night and day. The force of the devil is what we are told to fear. Watch out for religion when he gets too near."
"Living in a world of fantasy, I can hide behind what's real."
"Behind a smile, there's danger and a promise to be told, you'll never get old. Life's fantasy, to be locked away and still to think you're free! So live for today, tomorrow never comes. Die young."
The_Avenger772
Mortal
posted 14 July 2002 05:01 AM EDT (US)     13 / 14       
Psychic Ostrich
Mortal
posted 14 July 2002 06:01 AM EDT (US)     14 / 14       
Hey, u callin' me a newbie?!

or were u laughin' at someone else.

SNIPPETS OF A CAFE CHAT:
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames