You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Alpha members key
Bottom
Topic Subject:Alpha members key
1ArCHeR1
Mortal
posted 14 July 2002 12:55 PM EDT (US)         
This would be a cool idea that ES could use to help websites and forums know who really does have the Alpha. ES could put a small picture or something similar in the game that is different for every build. You wouldn't be able print or make a screenshot of it, because it would come out blurred (I'm sure MS could pull it off). Then each forum/whatever could have a multiple choice thing where you have to identify the correct symbol. It would be in random order for each time the page is loaded. What do you think?
AuthorReplies:
KookyBastard32
Mortal
posted 14 July 2002 01:33 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
nah, that would kinda be showing off and rude. sorry to say

Matter eh? What else can It transport?? - Homer Simpson

I can't believe I missed the Victoria Secret Fashion show.

Dupsky ignore mode = ON

Psychic Ostrich
Mortal
posted 14 July 2002 01:59 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
You think to much.

SNIPPETS OF A CAFE CHAT:
Hey hi, damn, where is my... ...fridge, y'now, its been playing... ...with his nailclippers! I didnt know what to... ...weed, cos' i'm not a gardner, unlike Old... ...cushion, now it was... ...a bit soggy, with all his diarrhoea... ...experience with the theoretical side of... ...cats, oh they are doing... ...dancing with his best friend! now I would like to... ...grasp by the hilt you see? Anyway better be... ...going to lose his socks, silly... ...frog. Cya'...
petard_rusher
Mortal
posted 14 July 2002 02:18 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
Who really cares who has it?
tga
Mortal
posted 14 July 2002 05:30 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
You can't prevent them from getting the graphic out of the game. If you can see it, you can save it(in full resolution), if you really want to.
Stone_Giant
Mortal
posted 14 July 2002 05:36 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
Isn't this a wee bit over the top?

Stone_Giant

Cobra
Mortal
posted 14 July 2002 05:38 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
I dont even understand what hes saying, you have a picture and if u know the picture it means u have the alpha? I dont understand what nor why.

Dona nobis pacem
II
V
II}(+){II
A
II
Visit Cheeseland and its Forums Today‡Jackassery and Nonsense welcome
‡‡1000th Post in Last Thread
alexanderTGII
Mortal
posted 14 July 2002 08:13 PM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
yeah, and u guys could have a secret handshake, and walk through the paddling of the swollen a**, and all that cool stuff that comes with being a stonecutter.
1ArCHeR1
Mortal
posted 14 July 2002 08:57 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
This is so you KNOW the info is comming from somone who has the game. Do you want some jerk to come in and start making up screws and wasting valuable testing time to see if he's right, when he doesn't even have the Alpha?

[This message has been edited by 1ArCHeR1 (edited 07-14-2002 @ 08:57 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames