You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Final Hersirīs Stats?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Final Hersirīs Stats?
Rey_Grugnorr
Mortal
posted 31 October 2002 11:21 AM EDT (US)         
Any one with the final game can tell me what are the Hersirīs stats, as we know its cost has been raised to 80Food 40 Gold(Instead of 80 Food 25 Gold)?

Please...

--------------------------------
What the hells!
AuthorReplies:
Kumar Shah
Mortal
posted 31 October 2002 11:23 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8       

The cost has been raised (preventing Loki Hesir flood since no other civ has units to counter stuff in first age).

I think it is 80 F and 40 G, dont know about other stats

Can you do the Double Yoda?
A sexual move, where you do a double backflip, insert your penis into the orifice of choice, and scream, "Afraid are you?"
Pascal9872
Mortal
posted 31 October 2002 11:24 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
Since CCE isn't here, ushers another noob to the AOMH units page. If you want to know the stats look in the same place where I found out that the hesir had a higher costs.

Guide to Debugging RMS
Download my RMS here
Help improve RMS reviewing here
A monk I need a monk.
I thought therefore I was.
TheShadowDawn
Mortal
posted 31 October 2002 11:29 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
I do believe he's already established he knows the higher cost. Try reading someone's post and it makes more sense usually.

As far as I know, the hersir isn't any tougher to offset his higher cost. It could be it manifests itself in another way - he gathers favor faster, is better against myth units etc, but that would require testing. Or something.

TheShædøwDåwn
If you're like me, then it's possible you're a clone generated from my stolen DNA. I suggest you turn yourself in for destruction immediately.
Rey_Grugnorr
Mortal
posted 31 October 2002 11:32 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
Uhmm, I *hope* I donīt understand you, Pascal:

Donīt know what/who CCE is...

"ushers another noob to the AOMH units page", donīt know what "ushers" mean, but I cant tell you Iīm not a n00b here, I have been at the units page, and didnīt see any change in the stats...

AND TheShadowDawn said in another post it will take some days to update all the changes...

so I asked, politely, to someone with the FINAL GAME to tell me...

Not to you trying to be smart, thx a lot anyway

What the hells!
Shurafa
Mortal
posted 31 October 2002 11:33 AM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
The Hersir was already a soso unit (decent vs everything and not too great vs anything but MUs) With the higher cost along with its 3 pop slots its gonna be reduced to a minor support role (unless it was boosted in some other way)

We will see...

NYC_Shurafa NYC 4 Life!!!
Rey_Grugnorr
Mortal
posted 31 October 2002 11:36 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Thx, TSD ...

The problem with Hersirs in Arcahic is because of Lokiīs ones summoning MUs, isnīt it?. Hersirīs in Archaic are defeated with villies easily otherwise...

What the hells!
Rey_Grugnorr
Mortal
posted 31 October 2002 11:42 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
Thatīs what I think, Shurafa.

I donīt think ES has ruined Norseīs heroes to prevent an overpowered(and predictable) strategy, Norse already had problems against MUs...

What the hells!
Pascal9872
Mortal
posted 31 October 2002 02:14 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8       

Quoted from "TSD":

I do believe he's already established he knows the higher cost. Try reading someone's post and it makes more sense usually

I did read his post. But I got the new cost from the unit section after I saw this,

Quoted from "Main Page":

Just a quick post; the units section has been updated to reflect statistics in the final version of AoM, not the marketing beta. (Also by popular demand, I've added the Son of Osiris and Nidhogg units into the section.)

So I thought that all the changes were there and that was why I referred him there.

Quoted from "Rey_Grugnorr":

so I asked, politely, to someone with the FINAL GAME to tell me...

Not to you trying to be smart, thx a lot anyway

I wasn't trying to be smart, just pointing out that you should check the units page before posting the question.
Sorry if I offended you that was not my intention.

So no changes to Hesir stats (unless it is something that is not apparent in it's stats; ie faster favor), then what I said in the other thread on this might be correct: they might have found that the hesir is just too powerful at that costs.

Guide to Debugging RMS
Download my RMS here
Help improve RMS reviewing here
A monk I need a monk.
I thought therefore I was.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames