You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Ships repairing and thing that should be in AoM!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Ships repairing and thing that should be in AoM!
krysar
Mortal
posted 14 November 2002 01:36 PM EDT (US)         
Hey maybe I just found another - (minus) for AoM. I tryed anyhow but I just cant reapir ships. You know I dont know what is ES thinking, that if they add those things in x-pack they would make it way more better (realistic) or they just simply forgot to add them in AoM. Man gates (locking, passing through, units healing inside buildings, maybe ship reairing ...and so on), really make AoM less playable , but still AoM is my no.1 game.

ESO: MysticR_Talos or sometimes: TTH_Talos_krysar Rating: 1710 +/-
~~AoM is No.1~~
Proud member of the Mystic clan.

AuthorReplies:
TheShadowDawn
Mortal
posted 14 November 2002 01:38 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
http://aom.heavengames.com/faq/#5

And I would be fairly sure those things you mention were not forgotten, they were intentional choices.

TheShdwDwn
If you're like me, then it's possible you're a clone generated from my stolen DNA. I suggest you turn yourself in for destruction immediately.
krysar
Mortal
posted 14 November 2002 02:37 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
Thnx man. But I still think that ships should be "healed" in dock or by workers. You know how can I heal a ship when I play for Greeks. Not to say that only Apollo can heal when unit is close to temple or maybe that 1 time restoration power wont do the job.

And as you say "intentional" I would say that I dont think ES would be that "not clever" to degrade tech and playability wiht it.

~~AoM is No.1~~

[This message has been edited by krysar (edited 11-14-2002 @ 02:42 PM).]

jwj442
Mortal
posted 14 November 2002 02:39 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
Well, you could build a temple by the shore.
krysar
Mortal
posted 14 November 2002 02:44 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
Yeah. I can but what if dont want to vorship Apollo and want to repair ships or heal unit.

~~AoM is No.1~~

jwj442
Mortal
posted 14 November 2002 02:47 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
Why don't you like Apollo? Underworld passage is awesome, especially combined with healing temple. I'll admit that manticores aren't that great, though.
krysar
Mortal
posted 14 November 2002 02:53 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Well I like Apollo but when I play for Zeus I allwais choose Dionysus(koz he is my favourite god) and when for Hades I sometimes chose Aphrodite. But I mostly play for Zeus

~~AoM is No.1~~

Kaziglu Bey
Mortal
posted 14 November 2002 07:53 PM EDT (US)     7 / 8       

Quote:

Yeah. I can but what if dont want to vorship Apollo and want to repair ships or heal unit.

Then you have chosen another god for its specific bonuses over the bonuses that Apollo has. I would also prefer in general to have ships and siege units repaired rather than healed, but the choices they've made for AoM plays out well in the end anyway. Especially so because healing is not readily available to everyone.

[This message has been edited by Kaziglu Bey (edited 11-14-2002 @ 07:57 PM).]

krysar
Mortal
posted 15 November 2002 01:46 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
Yeah but still I would prefer to repair them.

~~AoM is No.1~~

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames