You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Please help with 20th(?) campaign - bringing three pieces to statue
Bottom
Topic Subject:Please help with 20th(?) campaign - bringing three pieces to statue
mgdpublic
Mortal
posted 15 November 2002 09:34 AM EDT (US)         
I have tried EVERYTHING and i can't get a fricking victory. I'm supposed to bring all three osiris pieces in front of the glowing obelisk in front of the temple. I have them virtually on the thing. They are all my color. My heroes are all there with them. Ive destroyed every fricking enemy building. What the hell is wrong, is this a bug?
AuthorReplies:
asdf1234
Mortal
posted 15 November 2002 09:39 AM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
weird, that must be a bug. When you bring a piece to the obelisk, the piece should automatically set itself in place, and the oxen that carry it should disappear. Has that happened?
mgdpublic
Mortal
posted 15 November 2002 09:59 AM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
No it's not setting. I'm supposed to bring it right up to that statue that is sort of glowing right? Just to the south of the big pyramid and to the right of the underworld temple?
Corbie
Mortal
posted 15 November 2002 10:20 AM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
there should be a little box.. like a spot between two obelisks or something..that has a different tileset..i cant remember if it was green or black or whatever..but its right in front of the rocky part, in front of the pyramid. once you put a peice between the obelisks or fires or whatever..on either side of that box..they should convert and it should say that you need 2 more peices or whatever.
Myrddin
Mortal
posted 15 November 2002 10:33 AM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
If all else fails cheat to beat the mission :P
marceldortmond
Banned
posted 15 November 2002 10:36 AM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
hey can you please help me i lost my age of mythologie product key please help me??
petero
Mortal
posted 15 November 2002 11:16 AM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
public...did you by any chance loose your objective button????
i had that in one campaign and you can't win anymore then
only solution is restart it
it's a bug
mgdpublic
Mortal
posted 15 November 2002 11:34 AM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
I still have the objective box. How do I cheat to beat the mission? Also, marcel, what the hell was that post about?
The Great Q
Mortal
posted 15 November 2002 11:42 AM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
You're supposed to bring the pieces just in front of the entrance to the underworld, next to the piece that Gargarensis already has. They should change colour and the oxen should disappear, and the hero handling it should say "I am in position". Also, nemean lions (or are they chimeras?) should start pouring out of the underworld passage once you begin setting the pieces.

Author of the epic Forumillion
Author of Julius Caesar - Forum Style
Ex-Host of Forumer Play-On Words
Lifelong Cannibal
AFK_Tick
Mortal
posted 15 November 2002 12:40 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
petero, I had the same problem. I had saved right at the beginning of a mission, as the black borders from the cinematics were fading out. When I loaded, I had no objective box and none of the triggers worked. I had to restart the mission (no biggie).
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames