You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.13 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » need some ra build orders
Bottom
Topic Subject:need some ra build orders
lord_barberien
Mortal
posted 08 August 2003 08:43 PM EDT (US)         
I need a land build order, a water build order and build order for a fh. i would be very glad if you could help me.
Benjamin
AuthorReplies:
TheShadowDawn
Mortal
posted 09 August 2003 04:47 AM EDT (US)     1 / 13       
1. Resign.

2. Start new game.

3. Pick Isis or Set instead.

TheShdwDwn
If you're like me, then it's possible you're a clone generated from my stolen DNA. I suggest you turn yourself in for destruction immediately.
eX_WOLF
Mortal
posted 09 August 2003 04:49 AM EDT (US)     2 / 13       
Ra is too weak go play isis. ES keeps saying Ra's econ is still top notch, which it is. But since he lacks ancestors like isis he ends up falling behind, along with his other bonuses not matching up to isis'.
lord_barberien
Mortal
posted 09 August 2003 06:19 AM EDT (US)     3 / 13       
I know , but i need some tips cos i play in a tourny for my clan with him so any tips are welcome.
Benjamin
oxyGENIUS
Mortal
posted 09 August 2003 06:39 AM EDT (US)     4 / 13       
my usual BO. im not good with fishing, so you need to find someone else to give you a BO. this is not a fast heroic and im a 1750 player

5 on food.

--if hunting on a good hunting map research hunting dogs and empower with priest. scout with pharaoh/ collect relics.

--if berry or chicken eating, empower with pharaoh and scout with priest.

1 on wood.

2 on gold.

1 builder. queue him to do houses/monument.

****************this order is not that important*******************
1 one wood.

2 on gold.

rest on food.

advance once you have a temple and 400 food. should be between 4-5 minutes.

while advancing: upgrade ecom with what you can. food, wood, gold. pump out as many priests as you can and empower with them. (some say upgrade rhino skin at beginning of classical)

once in classical, youll want to get up at least 3 barracs, build an armoury early, pop up as many farms as possible, pop out soldiers, upgrade soldiers. once food runs low, use rain, thats the beauty of ra.

if done right, youll have plenty of food and plenty of gold or a big a$$ army.

advance when ready.

Keep your allies close and you enemies closer.

Harry_Sax

One_Winged_Demon
Mortal
posted 12 August 2003 09:34 PM EDT (US)     5 / 13       
Ra definitly doesn't suck...
Sentinel_CM
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 00:32 AM EDT (US)     6 / 13       
Ra Rules
THE_champion95
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 06:19 AM EDT (US)     7 / 13       
Non of the gods suck there all good.
alric
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 09:02 AM EDT (US)     8 / 13       
Here's a land BO I usually use, 1700+ Ra:

v1-2+priest monument next to tower, granary
pharaoh scout one loop around perimeter, pick up relic
v3-4 food (pharaoh empower after scout, priest to gold)
v5 gold
v6 food
v7 gold
v8 food
v9 1 house, temple, houses
v10 gold
v11 food
v12 gold
v13+ food until advance
usually create at least 1 more priest for obelisks
priest should scout out TCs and gold mines for expansion
AFTER CLICKING ADVANCE (i.e., before classical)
-3 vills to wood, 4-5 vills to gold
-get economic improvements when you can
-make sure pharaoh empowering a needed resource
-I usually build second monument after clicking advance (using house vill), but I use a lot of favor so it's optional for you.
AFTER ADVANCE COMPLETE
take 2-3 vills and build 3-4 barracks + armory
keep building vills non-stop

Note that building a monument right away may (and probably will) require you to do some manual food drops to maintain non-stop vill production. You can build a monument later to avoid this, but I find that the amount of favor you gain by doing it right away is too much to pass up and therefore worth the 38 food/gold.

I try to focus on gold and husbandry/plow improvements early classical to setup good returns for rain. Also get shaduf before farming if you went PTAH and make sure pharaoh empowers TC with Rain. If it's a good hunting map I'll instead get hunting dogs and save rain for emergency food or a GP blocker.

Riantkd
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 12:33 PM EDT (US)     9 / 13       
Ra doesnt suck but Him and Hadeds are definately the 2 weakest Gods. Isis and Set totally Rule Ra and Hades isnt bad on water..... hese a waste of time. They need to make the priests empowering better say 15% and Hades just needs probably .......dunno wat Hades needs other than generally been made better
The Jackal
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 07:40 PM EDT (US)     10 / 13       
I too am a huge fan of the instant monument trick, the Monument to Villagers produces more favor than any other, except the Monument to Pharoahs, so getting it down early means you'll be chock full of favor from early on. I, however, save my Pharoah for empowering buildings and food collection, and use my priest to summon Obelisks. Even at 15 gold each and longer build times, the obelisk is spectacular for scouting and early warning, and the extra income from my pharoah will easily compensate me for the extra gold spent.
Pascal9872
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 08:59 PM EDT (US)     11 / 13       
If you use the 4th vil (2nd made) to build the monument I believe you won't usually need to manual drop the food. Of course you do loose a few seconds by waiting.

Guide to Debugging RMS
Download my RMS here
Help improve RMS reviewing here
A monk I need a monk.
I thought therefore I was.

[This message has been edited by Pascal9872 (edited 08-13-2003 @ 08:59 PM).]

AoM_LM
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 02:06 AM EDT (US)     12 / 13       
Hades doesn't suck, hes better than Poseidon, except on water. i don't know why everyone keeps saying poseidon is bad on water. He gets free scouts
AoEGoD
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 04:52 AM EDT (US)     13 / 13       
1. Resign.
2. Start new game.

3. Pick Isis or Set instead.

Yes good idea!

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames