You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.33 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Poll: Worst Classical MU
Bottom
Topic Subject:Poll: Worst Classical MU
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
mummy9011
Mortal
posted 12 August 2003 01:49 AM EDT (US)         
My GP polls are now over! This is my new poll: worst classical MU. Please state why you think it is your least favorite? most useless MU.
This is my vote: Wadjet. Not really strong against other Classical myth units. Also needs meat shields to be effective.
AuthorReplies:
General_Nuisance
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 07:08 PM EDT (US)     26 / 33       
I'd say that the Cyclops is the worst. They might be tough, but in a huge battle, they just trip over the other units, use their attack every once in a while, and can be outrun by pretty much any hero. (Even hersirs, which are horribly slow.) I think the only hero that doesn't outrun them is the cyclops hero, lol.
bitbroosher
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 08:27 PM EDT (US)     27 / 33       
Hi all,

I disagree with Wadjet being called 'the worst classical MU', for the following reasons:
1. 16 (16!!!) pierce dmg. very high for a classical unit.
2. It's very cheap (150W, 15Fv and takes 3 pop), but have low HP and speed.
3. Regenerates over time (of course eggys has priests, but when they aren't available, it's useful).

My vote is for trolls, because they cost 4 pop... too much pop for such a crap unit.

Regards,
bitbroosher.

NIB
Mortal
posted 15 August 2003 04:01 AM EDT (US)     28 / 33       

Quote:

My vote is for trolls, because they cost 4 pop... too much pop for such a crap unit.

True trolls might look crappier than wadgets cause of pop but remember than trolls are awsome mu killers and norse have a slight problem with enemy mus on classical.

1 pop isnt that important on classical. I mean how many trolls are you gonna get? 2? 3? Well thats about it.

ESO name : Relaxing

Eisai ellinas? Tote ela sto www.noobwars.gr.

Fobulous
Mortal
posted 15 August 2003 04:30 PM EDT (US)     29 / 33       
omg, trolls are bad?? they are great against Loki rushes! and animals of set. cus they inflict Perice damage and they are the only units they do pierce for Norse how can they be bad:?

the worst Classical MU would have to be that snake thing? Wadget? it's just so slow.

The Jackal
Mortal
posted 15 August 2003 05:07 PM EDT (US)     30 / 33       

Quote:

I disagree with Wadjet being called 'the worst classical MU', for the following reasons:
1. 16 (16!!!) pierce dmg. very high for a classical unit.
2. It's very cheap (150W, 15Fv and takes 3 pop), but have low HP and speed.
3. Regenerates over time (of course eggys has priests, but when they aren't available, it's useful).

I think for a Classical Unit, Trolls compare very favorably to Wadjets. Wadjets do a bit more damage and have a few more hit points, but trolls are much tougher, with 50% hack/pierce armor, and their bonus versus other MUs is very, very good. With the addition of the Hammartroll upgrade, they get comparable damage and range, and more hit points to boot.

As NIB points out, the extra food cost isn't too worrisome in Classical, you're not likely to make more than 4.

iam_Chrono_J
Mortal
posted 15 August 2003 06:38 PM EDT (US)     31 / 33       
wadget, so weak, so slow, so bad.
mR_wAlRuS
Mortal
posted 15 August 2003 10:43 PM EDT (US)     32 / 33       
lol... ok this guy attacked me with like 5 hops 5 tox and 5 wadjets after i had already been beaten down by all of his allies (3v1...they hit me first) it was a 4v4. and i took out his tox/hop and i made Theseus and plowed through his wadjets :P wadjets are the worst things ever. Theseus still had like 1/2 health...
lifeofluxury12
Mortal
posted 15 August 2003 11:22 PM EDT (US)     33 / 33       
thats because it was a hero vrs. myth units. myth units do huge reduced damage vrs heroes and wadjets are cheap and easy to mass early on

|My Site|Recs|SaM|-Fenrir_Ghost - Matches - Challenge Me
I am life.I am luxury.I am the envy, that brings such ugly.I dont have a two-way, nor a cell-phone.My thoughts do not touch yourself alone.I am society.I strive to be the positive inside me.My opinion's are lively, used to describe me.Look at your negative, and how you live it.Dismiss the explicit in your mind and visit the bright side of community, and how you enrich it.
I am the Luxuries of Life, therefor my Life is Luxury
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames