You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Eggy fast heroic (adivise)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Eggy fast heroic (adivise)
Ferratus
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 01:06 PM EDT (US)         
Hi,

What are your thoughts about fast heroic with an eggy. Against which god should i go for it (im thinking Norse). And if you got any tips on it, im all ears.

P.S: im Isis all the way.

AuthorReplies:
ArtemisChimera
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 02:09 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Ra is probably best at FHing, but Isis can do it aswell.

If you use Isis, try the Ancestors+Eclipse FH. You can take down your opponent's TC while you build your army of camelry and chariot archers.

Advance to the Classical age with Bast. Make a few spearmen to stop raids. Advance with Nephthys to the Heroic age. Send 1-3 sphinxes into your enemy's main base and cast Ancestors THEN Eclipse, not the other way around. Destroy the TC and attack some villies, towers or military buildings in the main base with your minions.

Build a Migdol and a forward TC while this is going on.
Create plenty or camelry and CAs and raid with them. If against Norse, especially Odin, make some axemen.Build 1-3 seige works and make seige towers. Attack the main base.

This strat doesn't always work, and is best suited for Ra, although Isis can pull it off too with Ancestors+Eclipse.

This strat is probably best against Thor, Zeus, maybe Poseidon, Loki and Set.
Odin will probably FH or raid.
Hades has stronger buildings, Sentinels and more archer attack to kill your minions.
Ra will have lots of priests around empowering buildings to kill the minions.
NEVER try this strat against Isis because Ancestors+Eclipse will be useless in her main base because of the monuments.

Hope this helps

ESO user name - ChimeraArtemis
Rating - 1662
Favourite Major Gods - Isis, Gaia, Hades, Loki

Creator of the Egyptian Myth Unit Guides - Phoenix, Wadjet, Scorpion Man, Scarab
And the Atlantean Myth Unit Guides: Stymphalian Bird, Satyr, Lampades Heka-Gigantes, Man O'War

The Jackal
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 07:05 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
I'm not much of a fan of FH, personally, without something more than towers to dissuade raids it's too easy for your enemy to hamstring your advancement through classical. I also think Bast is risky for FH, I like 'army in a pinch' aspect of Anubis' serpents to protect you from early raiding, though obviously if you can make Heroic unscathed the Ancestors/Eclipse combo is hard to beat.

If you're determined to go FH, Anubis is a safer bet, though my perferred option is Ra/Ptah for the cheaper farm upgrade, which allows you to flex Rain early. Obviously this isn't an option if you're committed to Isis. The other advantage of Anubis is the deadly Anubite, whose cheap cost and good mobility can keep your enemy distracted long enough to not notice that you haven't actually built an army.

cheddarmon
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 07:52 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
I think Isis is a lot better off doing a FH than Ra.
lifeofluxury12
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 09:12 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Ra's Fh is alot easier for newer players, as shaduf, pharoah and rain can get atleast 1200 food+ considering you have 9+ farms, husbandry and plow, which is very easy to get. I like to put 6-7 vills on food and 3 on wood and get the first monument up right when I press the advance to classical button.from there on I take the vills of the gold every time I have enough to build a new farm.works pretty good but I dont like fh

|My Site|Recs|SaM|-Fenrir_Ghost - Matches - Challenge Me
I am life.I am luxury.I am the envy, that brings such ugly.I dont have a two-way, nor a cell-phone.My thoughts do not touch yourself alone.I am society.I strive to be the positive inside me.My opinion's are lively, used to describe me.Look at your negative, and how you live it.Dismiss the explicit in your mind and visit the bright side of community, and how you enrich it.
I am the Luxuries of Life, therefor my Life is Luxury
ArtemisChimera
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 04:21 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
And Ra gets better Migdol units and seige weapons than Isis. It's more of an incentive to get to Heroic faster as Ra.

ESO user name - ChimeraArtemis
Rating - 1662
Favourite Major Gods - Isis, Gaia, Hades, Loki

Creator of the Egyptian Myth Unit Guides - Phoenix, Wadjet, Scorpion Man, Scarab
And the Atlantean Myth Unit Guides: Stymphalian Bird, Satyr, Lampades Heka-Gigantes, Man O'War

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames