Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » simple set solution
Bottom
Topic Subject:simple set solution
trade_clanleader
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 03:58 PM EDT (US)         
just make the animals cost food now depending on how much food they give in the first place. Except for age granted animals that come when u advance, make all range units and buildings get bonus damage for them and poof, problem solved.

oh and post ur set solutions here

[This message has been edited by trade_clanleader (edited 08-13-2003 @ 04:10 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Meto
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 04:07 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
maybe one of those, but not both.

since they will be just useless for anything, they wont be able to defend since you can just attack with some ranged units, they wont be able to attack anything really cause they would get slaughtered.

but i think that there should be food animals and "attack" animals, the food animals should cost no food only favor and not be able to do anything other than get slaughtered, and the attack animals should cost food, a small amount.

that would be kind of cool, and still not weaken set beyond repair.

trade_clanleader
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 04:11 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
arrows do bonus damage cos we r trying to deter ppl away from just usin a set army oh yeah and double the amount of pop they take that'll b better too unless its the age granted units.
eggy_slayer
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 05:36 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
Set has already been nerfed enough he is still a strong god but, he is not overpowered. Other strong gods are poseidon and Odin maybe you should nerf them to. There are strong gods just because they are strong doesn't mean they should be nerfed.

A dead enemy always smells good- Alus Vitellus.

Eat a vegetarian, save lettuce!

IX_Chimera
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 06:02 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
no offence eggy slayer but thats one of the dumbest posts ive seen. only problem gods areset on all maps especially maps with lots of aggresive animals. thor on water (i can deal with that) and maybe isis comes close buut i can deal with her. odin?rofl no hes not plz xplain how? rc? nope boost anti cavs bonus damage vs them and problem is solved.

set needs a nerf maybe make animals economy use only all animals i mean and give set his original slinger stats back the animals would still help as he could hunt without walking time for a very long period

trade_clanleader
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 00:27 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
btw when converting wild animals make the animal attack cos its just gonna sit there idle and b converted
Tordenskiold
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 03:46 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
I still say the best solution is to give heroes a bonus against all Set animals, summoned and converted.

That would pretty much balance things and Set would be in big trouble against a Loki rush

TORDENSKIOLD(1690-1720)

During the Great Nordic War (1700-1720), he was commander of the danish navy, which defeaded the swedish army at Kristiania (modern Oslo). After the war, he was killed in a duel on Nov. 12, 1720 just outside Hamburg, Germany, during a travel to England.

ESO: TORDENSKIOLD
trade_clanleader
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 10:30 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
yep there shouldnt b armies of animals.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames