You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.29 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » POLL: Do RC need to be ADJUSTED? experts only 1900+
Bottom
Topic Subject:POLL: Do RC need to be ADJUSTED? experts only 1900+
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
oljb007
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 05:48 PM EDT (US)         
just curious to see the divide among experts. not necessarily nerfed just changed. please just say yes or no so counting is easier!

Titans oljb007
Vanilla oljb007 (1684)

"am i a smurf if i beat you? Well, you are if you beat me" --isnt that the general idea of this game?

AuthorReplies:
Lokipower
Mortal
posted 15 August 2003 08:38 PM EDT (US)     26 / 29       
^^

What Chimera said. If you can't beat Norse in Classic as greek then you dont know how to play Greek effectively. (FYI Tox owns BOTH TAs and Ulfs and even RCs when massed and in good terrain so please dont tell me Greek is weak in Classical)

DarkDalamar
Mortal
posted 16 August 2003 02:36 AM EDT (US)     27 / 29       
tordenskiold i hope u know what u r talking about because hippikon + tox beats up rc + ta pretty bad with tox killing ta in 2-3 shots, if u just know how to micro ur units......

btw i say no to the rc nerf

L_Clan_Dalamar, eso nicks: glhfgggb, L_clan_dalamar
IamBluR
Mortal
posted 16 August 2003 07:14 AM EDT (US)     28 / 29       
Oh no!!!... RCs are counters to Tox don't they? Why do my massed RCs die to massed Tox at well-defending terrain? Tox are overpowered! They are not supposed to kill their counters. Nerf them!

Sacarsm only. Tox are fine. RCs just need to learn to run away quickly in these situations. Run when you cant win. Same appies to Hipps. Learn to play the game.

set_slayer
Mortal
posted 16 August 2003 08:36 AM EDT (US)     29 / 29       
I'm not 1900+, but I don't care.

I agree with chimera, it's sad that so many greek players are opposed to using hoplites in classical. They are the best cavlary counters in the game and, with the food cost reduction, 8-12 can be made in classical without slowing your advance time significantly.

I say no to nerfing RC and yes to nerfing all the "nerf RC!!!" posts.

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames