You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Isis build orders and hunting dogs/husbandry?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Isis build orders and hunting dogs/husbandry?
desp
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 11:35 AM EDT (US)         
It seems like I can not get a fast time anymore... here is my BO for land and water...

land:

6 to food
2 to gold
2 to wood
1 builder for house and then temple
1 gold
1 wood
2 food
1 gold
1 wood
food until advance

water:

6 to food
3 to wood
1 to gold
1 builder for house and then temple
1 dock builder
1 wood
2 food
2 gold
1 wood
food until advance

i am also having problems figuring out husbandry... on some maps, there are a lot of sheep, but researching this does not appear to help me advance faster... hunting dogs on a map with a lot of hunting is very effective in helping though... i can usually advance by 6:00 or 6:15 but this is a little late and i usually get raided earlier than i can advance... i am usually ok around 1600 rating, but when i get closer to 1650, i get destroyed... help please!

[This message has been edited by desp (edited 08-14-2003 @ 11:35 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
lifeofluxury12
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 11:41 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
try not to aim for going to fast/ try to get a powerful economy that can backup a failed raid in-case he disides to go on offensive and you have no troops

|My Site|Recs|SaM|-Fenrir_Ghost - Matches - Challenge Me
I am life.I am luxury.I am the envy, that brings such ugly.I dont have a two-way, nor a cell-phone.My thoughts do not touch yourself alone.I am society.I strive to be the positive inside me.My opinion's are lively, used to describe me.Look at your negative, and how you live it.Dismiss the explicit in your mind and visit the bright side of community, and how you enrich it.
I am the Luxuries of Life, therefor my Life is Luxury
ArtemisChimera
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 11:42 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
First of all, I don't think you have enough villies on food at the beginning.
For a land map:
You need about 7-8 villies on food at the start I think.
Don't bother sending that many villies to wood (unless against Hades or Set)

Here's my build order that just won me a game

First 2 villies on granary with Pharaoh empowering.
Next 6 villies on food
Next 1-2 gold
Next on houses (build them all since they're free)
Next 1-2 wood
Next 1-2 gold
Next on temple
Next 1-2 food
Next on wood/gold

And advance

You should be getting hunting dogs if on a high hunting map like Watering Hole or Savannah. And get Husbandry if on high herding maps like Alfheim

ESO user name - ChimeraArtemis
Rating - 1662
Favourite Major Gods - Isis, Gaia, Hades, Loki

Creator of the Egyptian Myth Unit Guides - Phoenix, Wadjet, Scorpion Man, Scarab
And the Atlantean Myth Unit Guides: Stymphalian Bird, Satyr, Lampades Heka-Gigantes, Man O'War

[This message has been edited by ArtemisChimera (edited 08-14-2003 @ 11:44 AM).]

Pug
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 12:07 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
like mentioned, always get either hunting dogs or husbandry unless its a water map. Spending those resources will make you advance faster. Even on some water maps hunting dogs works great on those walrus type animals. Have pharah empower food till you get to classical, then switch to gold.
On high hunting maps like watering hole you can even go almost all food. Ive done it with something like this
1-6 on hunting
7&8 on gold
rest on hunting till you advance. Then while advancing take 5 off food and put them on gold, take 2-3 and put them on wood. If done correctly you will be able to immeidately build an armory and go heroic by 7 min. By putting up to 18 on food you can advance when you want cause youll be so far ahead on food.

R.I.P Shiva
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames