Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Zues or Isis
Bottom
Topic Subject:Zues or Isis
GermanSpy
Mortal
posted 15 August 2003 01:42 PM EDT (US)         
What god should i chose? Isis is really good in economy, and zues is really, good mu's and infantry. I can't choose if should use isis or zues, can you tell me witch one i should use?
AuthorReplies:
SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 15 August 2003 01:53 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
This is a very dumb subject. Zeus and Isis are not easily comparible. Zeus is Myth and Infantry and Isis is economy. One is Greek, one is Eggie, this is a pretty useless thread.

I told you I'd be back.
ArtemisChimera
Mortal
posted 15 August 2003 01:57 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
SilverOsiris is right, what's the point in asking who to choose?

Try them both and see which play style you like best.

And it's Zeus not Zues....

ESO user name - ChimeraArtemis
Rating - 1662
Favourite Major Gods - Isis, Gaia, Hades, Loki

Creator of the Egyptian Myth Unit Guides - Phoenix, Wadjet, Scorpion Man, Scarab
And the Atlantean Myth Unit Guides: Stymphalian Bird, Satyr, Lampades Heka-Gigantes, Man O'War

Meto
Mortal
posted 15 August 2003 02:14 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
i dont know if it is useless.
maybe he just got the game and want some advice on what are advantages and disadvantages or something like that.

but i do agree with ArtemisChimera, play them both, read the guides for them both to know how to play them and then see what you like best.
i would also recommend you try all civs, or at least 1 from each category and find the playing style that suits you best, and then choose and perfect with the one you like.

personally i really like playing egypt isis or set, but i also like playing zeus or hades once and a while.

but greek are the most like aok civs, where you have a lot more to learn if you play with egypt or norse.

futurehermit
Mortal
posted 15 August 2003 02:59 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
play isis. she is the best across all rates on average. <1800 zeus is ok and can compete "pretty good". >2k you'll want to learn set, but can switch more easily from isis than u could from zeus.

all imo (i play zeus).

fh

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames