Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Loki vs hades
Bottom
Topic Subject:Loki vs hades
odins_thief
Mortal
posted 06 May 2004 06:58 PM EDT (US)         
lately i just switched to titans, and have got a rate of 1750+. i have a couple of questions though, all dealing with hades...

How do i beat hades as a loki rusher, do i not rush?

Also has hades recieved any improvements that would make him more poerfull..

k thx

AuthorReplies:
ZeusThorOranos
Mortal
posted 06 May 2004 10:37 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       

Quoted from odins_thief:

lately i just switched to titans, and have got a rate of 1750+.

where is your ESO Name??

Hades Ownz Loki.........

ESO Name : ZeusThorOranos - Supremacy Ratings - Death Match Ratings
ESO Name : chopstick - Supremacy Ratings - Death Match Ratings
LoH the suckiest Clan you can ever join...
NIB
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 06:51 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       

Quote:

How do i beat hades as a loki rusher, do i not rush?

Yes rushing would be pretty stupid. You could try to boom(early second tc) and raid(watch out if he gets tower upgrade+crenellations cause rcs will then die to towers uber fast). If he goes hip+tox, go mass rc. If he goes hop+tox, go rc+ta. Dont use your rc to fight his meatshield, flank and attack his toxotes.

Alternative you could go for an fh or semi fh, and start massing huskarls. Flaming weapons is pretty ownage gp too. I prefer going forseti on classical cause of the ulfsark peirce armor upgrade and trolls(good for killing toxotes).

So pretty much everything is better than rushing against a hades. It isnt a good matchup though.

ESO name : Relaxing

Eisai ellinas? Tote ela sto www.noobwars.gr.

[This message has been edited by NIB (edited 05-07-2004 @ 06:52 AM).]

Tordenskiold
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 06:55 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
Another Strat could be the Olympus_MU 7 min. fast heroic with Heimdall/Njord. Cast WW and undermine his TC. Let the Mountain Giant and Einherjar take down his TC while your hersirs take out the Sentinels (hopefully a MU or two will pop out). His heroes will be busy trying to deal with the WW, so your MU's should be pretty safe and soak up most TC and sentinel fire.

Still very difficult though

TORDENSKIOLD(1690-1720)

During the Great Nordic War (1700-1720), he was commander of the danish navy, which defeaded the swedish army at Kristiania (modern Oslo). After the war, he was killed in a duel on Nov. 12, 1720 just outside Hamburg, Germany, during a travel to England.

ESO: TORDENSKIOLD
ZeusThorOranos
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 07:15 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
how giving him ideas that could 75% doable...

ESO Name : ZeusThorOranos - Supremacy Ratings - Death Match Ratings
ESO Name : chopstick - Supremacy Ratings - Death Match Ratings
LoH the suckiest Clan you can ever join...
NIB
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 07:31 AM EDT (US)     5 / 8       

Quote:

Another Strat could be the Olympus_MU 7 min. fast heroic with Heimdall/Njord. Cast WW and undermine his TC. Let the Mountain Giant and Einherjar take down his TC while your hersirs take out the Sentinels (hopefully a MU or two will pop out). His heroes will be busy trying to deal with the WW, so your MU's should be pretty safe and soak up most TC and sentinel fire.

I never thought this is actually very succesful. Greeks can mass repair their tc. And greek heroes are simply ownage. And hades has toughest tc. Maybe it will work if your enemy is put totally off balance, but it isnt something that i consider an effective strat since its very easy counterable and if it fails, you are screwed.

Note that undermine has been nerfed on aom tt against tcs i think.

ESO name : Relaxing

Eisai ellinas? Tote ela sto www.noobwars.gr.

[This message has been edited by NIB (edited 05-07-2004 @ 07:32 AM).]

Antz
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 07:39 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Do like KoN_LoKe did in some rec vs Hades at www.aotsanctuary.com. He raided and boomed and aimed for mythic with lots of giants etc.

The best clan ever is TOAO Clan!
Psycho_Mani4c
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 11:27 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
Do a FH and spam hill forts + huskarls backed by TAxes

AOE3 @ SM4RTASS

Dominating with: The French
HC: Le Moule
Explorer: Ze Chauvenist

WILHELM_II
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 11:37 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
I have been a Hades player so i can tell you how to beat it :

If Hades takes his two nearest Tc's the enemy is as good as dead. A booming hades is a winning hades. So If you make forward base with loki, make it next to one of hades' nearest TC's Keep a watch on the other. But do not build on a TC yer. You should always go Forseti vs greek. Trolls kill Hops and Tox np. When you have done that go heroic asap. Keep spamming RC and raid hades. Hades is best to kill by raiding. Besides, his tox can never kill your RC as they are the Tox counter

Once you go heroic make sure you have 5 Tc's and he one. Or at least 4-2. 3-3 is unacceptable. You should make ballistae. They are very good to fragile Tox. Go mythic and make a lot of fire giants. They are the best MU is the game vs Tox. Huskarls are OK but it's better to make a combo of RC, Fire Giant, and Ballistea. When he tries to make titan gate send a wave of mountain giants. I always keep some in reserve when I play Loki.

FAC ID
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames