You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Most useful eggy god for a former norse player?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Most useful eggy god for a former norse player?
Aikidoka_Molinjir
Mortal
(id: Nike_Molinjir)
posted 09 May 2004 11:55 AM EDT (US)         
I am starting to use eggy, after a long period with norse, and I need some advice on what god would be best for me.

I love booming, and my fav gods among Norse are Thor and Odin.

I have heard that Isis was the best of the Eggy, but I am guessing, just from what I have heard from friends.

Thanks in advance

First Mac AoM Forums!

Check out our mac-only rec game archive, with nearly 50 recorded games, as well as tournnaments for mac players

~Molinjir

AuthorReplies:
lessthanjakeman9
Mortal
posted 09 May 2004 12:09 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Isis is indeed the best eggy god. However she is so beyond boring that i cant bring myself to use her. Norse are so much more interesting to use than isis that its almost an impossible change. Set is undoubtedly the most fun and interesting of all the eggy gods but hes also the worst. Ra is more fun than isis and better than Set. So if you are going for rating then go isis. If you just want to have fun use set. If you want a mix of the two use ra.
arunprasaad_s
Mortal
posted 09 May 2004 06:19 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
U might try set if in Vanilla. Thoughj in TT he might be amusing but defeat is surely urs once u have crossed a certain stage. Ra is versatile but never will he be able to compete Isis.
SeaSerpant
Mortal
posted 09 May 2004 09:26 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Ya Isis is the best but if you want boom i would use Ra. Isis as jakeman said is extremly boring. I say set is all round fun because most people havn't experimented with him yet. also his animals add some added fun. But Ra is the best after using Thor and Odin in my opinion.
Regalto
Mortal
posted 10 May 2004 06:00 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
U BOOMED WITH NORSE??????
WHY????
not to be mean, but if you like boooming you should use Hades and should have switched long ago
I cant play eggys, so I dont have an opininon.
y do u want to switch off norse anyway and why eggy?
there the mos boring
BE GREEK
there all good boomers
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames