Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Clarification please
Bottom
Topic Subject:Clarification please
HUNGRYMAN792
Mortal
posted 21 June 2004 04:37 PM EDT (US)         
Ok, Autoque is a word that's been thrown around a lot. But what exactly is it? I just want to know, because I may or may not be using it. (please refrain from arguing about its place in the game, I just want to know what it is)

thanks

AuthorReplies:
Etendorf
Mortal
posted 21 June 2004 05:25 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
In The Titans expac, autoque is feature on every building that automatically re-ques your que at that building when the previous que is completed. You must turn on autoque by pressing the little green circle arrow next to the unit icons in the building.

Idealy, it is a large advantage to use autoque, as it keeps your resources in the bank until you begin to create the next unit. You can have more than one kind of unit qued at once, or have ratios. An example would be norse, as I want 2 villies for every 1 dwarf (not really, but an example). I would que 2 villies, and then one dwarf, and then hit my autoque button. Now, it would produce 2 villies, and then one dwarf, in that order, and then repeat.

It is possible to have your autoque button hidden, with a mod that has a custom interface. The same problem would go for the titan icon after researching the titan age, the problem being that the icon does not show up.

It is also possible to assign a hotkey for autoque, even though there is no ingame option to do so. The hotkey can be acquired by creating a user.con file in the startup folder under the age of mythology directory on your computer. You can search these forums to find specific instructions on adding hotkeys that are otherwise unassignable.

Nick: Eten.
Gods: All of them!
Vanilla.
junialum
Mortal
posted 22 June 2004 00:25 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Autoqueue is good if you want to spam units or automatically replace them when they die in battle (when u are at your pop limit).
King Of The Hill
Banned
posted 22 June 2004 02:47 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
Autoque is like...

Shoe-string.

"Harold, my god! Your shoes, you need to buckled it up..."

"I can't mummy"

"Harold... I don't understand?"

"Whoever wear shoe string's a faggot! That's what my friends said at school"

"Harold! Are your friend THAT STUPID??!!!!"

P/s, autoque is an enhancement basically.

Kanaga
Mortal
(id: emilrose)
posted 22 June 2004 10:45 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
I had autoque and titan icon but it disapeered. I didn't download a mod to do that, so I don't know what is happening.It makes the titan expansion not worth it. Anyone know a way to solve this?
junialum
Mortal
posted 24 June 2004 02:00 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
Do you have some vill count utility or any third party software? take them out
xXJonXx
Mortal
posted 24 June 2004 02:12 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
Basically re-install The Titans
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames