You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » I was thinking about this weird ragnarok strategy. Will it work?
Bottom
Topic Subject:I was thinking about this weird ragnarok strategy. Will it work?
TheBumGod
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 08:07 PM EDT (US)         
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried this with Thor. You try to advance to the mythic as fast as possible, mby around 13-15 min. During the advance to mythic send all of our villies by the enemies base. Then when you get to mythic do ragnarok+flaming wepons, And take out the base. Thats basically the main strat, and I dont have a set build for it yet.

by the way, I only use this when I think the other guy isnt going to rush.

AuthorReplies:
Clox
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 08:23 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
I'll try it osmetime. Sounds like a good idea.
Fenris77
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 09:21 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
That is kinda dumb because you will have at the most 35 villas and no econ to fall back on once you hit Mythic so if it doesn't work you're dead. Anyways even eggy will be Heroic then and will be pumping CAs and Migdols and Ragnarokers die bad to arrow fire like CAs and migdol and the eggy's are the only strat you would be able to make a 13 minute mythic with, so it just wouldn't work (whew all in one sentence )

A better strat is a Zeus FM so you still have a econ (you have 40 villas and plenty vault) so you can pump collossi and myrms. I got a 10:14 Mythic and the guy was totally unprepared and I crushed him

Rating: 1750

Check out my Bellerophon Guide and my Myrmidon Guide

Member of the TpC_ Clan
SeaSerpant
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 10:09 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
I think someone had somthing like this before you should only do this as a last resort. Dont use it unless you are sure your going to lose unless somthing big happens.

Norse are my life.
Osiris_the_Ruler
Mortal
posted 24 June 2004 07:30 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Perhaps it would work, but if your going to go for mythic by 13-15 that means your just gonne build vills and the nessceray buildings to advance, but what if the enemy rushed you?. You would have no army and would die, as this is a powerful rush but it takes quite too long to BE a rush. Being that in most successful rushes you can beat the enemy in under 10 mins and you would not have much chance. However if the enemy is not a rusher it just might work, but then again as someone already said, if you do not win the battle you are dead, and by 15 mins the enemy could well have an army of their own- if a small one. But it could work too, maybe if you perfected it, it could work well, an interesting thought!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames