You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » could you give me an isis Fh build order and all
Bottom
Topic Subject:could you give me an isis Fh build order and all
BanditAnubite
Mortal
posted 24 June 2004 01:55 PM EDT (US)         
i need help in teh fh stratigy i cand pull it of and i dont know what im doing so could you give me a build order
AuthorReplies:
metroid888
Mortal
posted 24 June 2004 02:57 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
ok, of course don't follow this build order exactly, but most of the time it can land you in heroic in the 7:xx provided you don't have idle ville, town center, or pharaoh time.

3f (get hunting dogs if theres at least 400 food in hunting)
2g
7f
1g
next ville builds houses around towers, then makes temple later.
2g
2f
2g
1w
advance
build a monument once you start researching clssical, get pick axe if you have the wood.
once in classical, train another villes to wood, if you have 720 food have all your food villes and pharaoh build the armory, then age up again. In the transition, have pharaoh empower gold or the monument, whatever you won't have enough of once you land heroic to build a midgol. Once heroic put down a midgol with about 4 or 5 villes plus pharaoh empowerment, then a seige shop, then town center if you have the gold. Always advance my bast,nepthys,and osiris, and you should be good to go. gl

xXJonXx
Mortal
posted 24 June 2004 03:19 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
However, if your playing Titans youll have to wait till your food villies have 800 food, as it costs more for Isis in The Titans

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give him a religion and he starves to death, praying for a fish
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames