Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Tartarian Gate
Bottom
Topic Subject:Tartarian Gate
HUNGRYMAN792
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 02:10 AM EDT (US)         
I'm not sure if this is still true, but I think Tartarian Gate can destroy enemy buildings when you choose where to place the gate. Anyhow, do you guys think T Gate is a good godpower compared with the other Atlantean powers?
AuthorReplies:
lessthanjakeman9
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 02:51 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Yes its good if you put it well away from villagers. If you put it near vills they will be able to take it down. However if its not near them then by the time they get up to kill it there will be a load of tartarian spawn killing them.

And yes it can be placed on top of houses.

All and all id say its about as good as fimbulwinter.

Osiris_the_Ruler
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 09:26 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
i like it too, perhaps its my favourite Atlantean Mythic GP. But i think it is better than fimbulwinter, being that fimbulwinter is limited and i find it doesnt do nearly as much damage by the time it stops.
Villi
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 10:39 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
You can olso put t gate on Rax

I think FOG.
Tordenskiold
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 11:01 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
If you use it wisely, it is one of the best Myth GP.

Never cast it near main TC or where he's army is. Use it on an unprotected TC or near his trade route. It can totally destroy peoples economy that way and you have to sent your army away from the front to destroy the gate.

TORDENSKIOLD(1690-1720)

During the Great Nordic War (1700-1720), he was commander of the danish navy, which defeaded the swedish army at Kristiania (modern Oslo). After the war, he was killed in a duel on Nov. 12, 1720 just outside Hamburg, Germany, during a travel to England.

ESO: TORDENSKIOLD
junialum
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 12:22 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Cast your gate on houses (kills the pop slots) or at resource gathering points. Disrupt the economy, those spawns should focus on economy disruption as your opponent will soon shut the gate up (if he's good). So drop the gate on the weak but important -> vills
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames