You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Heroes to Dwarves!!??
Bottom
Topic Subject:Heroes to Dwarves!!??
Osiris_the_Ruler
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 09:22 AM EDT (US)         
Well this is a really weird glitch i had, i was playing a campaign map and 2 of my 3 heroes were not normal. My 3 heroes were Reginleif, Theseus, and Hippolyta. Now this is from a campagin not made by ESO so it could be a glitch( it is from Delphic Oracle), anyways at one of the levels when the cinematic started Hippolyta and Theseus did not like normal instead they were DWARF SIZED!. I am dead serious this is not a joke!. Anyways they looked the exact height of a dwarf and Hippolyta still had a bow and arrow for a weapon but Theseus had still his shield but instead of a sword he had an axe! like the ones that Hero of Ragnarok uses!. I seriously do not how or why this happened, but it really is weird and messed up and at first i could not believe my eyes!. The good thing however is that their stats stayed the same, but now not just in that campaign but in the editor AND random games where i summon Hippolyta as Greeks they still look dwarf sized and i cannot fix the problem.
Does anyone have any suggestions? PLEASE!
AuthorReplies:
hr Meyer
Banned
posted 25 June 2004 09:33 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
That happened to me once too. You have probarly downloaded the campaign preview to "the lay of vestrigald" or something. Remove the mods and the problem is solved.

Btw, wrong forum.

Osiris_the_Ruler
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 11:31 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
ya sry bout that i just realized it, i just usually go into this forum so i screwed it up!. And by the way i did dwonload the lay of vestrigard. Thanks!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames