You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Will anyone help me out please??
Bottom
Topic Subject:Will anyone help me out please??
sage_knight
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 11:52 AM EDT (US)         
I was just wondering, would anyone please help me with my strategy, it has just one problem in it. Heres my strategy:
When i begin, i send all of my people, to the food, when i get more food, i make more people. I then hunt for food and start making a temple, i soon advance and make around 4 barracks, military academies, stables, long houses, archery ranges, w/e, just one of those categories though. Then i begin to make a big army and get my food people to get wood. I get the rest on gold and get a few starting on farms. I make more and more farms and get an army. That's it. After that, it really had for me to advance to the herioc age. somehow, i need to know how i can advance, with lots of resources left, for the technologies. Or is there a better way starting out?? Please help me out and if you do, thank you for using your time to help out a fellow gamer.

Defeat all enemies, victory is for one.
Muahahahaha feel the power of my Fenrises, all 10,000 of them!!! HAHAHA
AuthorReplies:
Mythical_King
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 08:59 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
well u should get wood and gold in archaic. The point is to stockpile it so when u get to classic u have extra sresources for a quick millitary. Try watching some pro 1900+ rcx of the civ u r playing and copy their strats
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 25 June 2004 10:53 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Also, not that you need at least 15 villies before going classical, then at least 45 before going to heroic, that will actually give you more resources in the long run, and allow you to have a better economy,

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames