You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Turmas...
Bottom
Topic Subject:Turmas...
Mythical_King
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 08:09 PM EDT (US)         
When I am facing Turmas I can use rc, ulfs, or hersirs. Which of these should I use? I use rc right now. Also.. Attie is overpowered. I really hope eso makes a patch for them. They have 11 vills and have a huge ass army, can go heroic, and have 1000+ of each resource quickly. Their vills are impossible to raid and kill... gathers 3x faster. Classical units can beat their counters while the enemy is using counters, microing, and has a bigger army.. Something should be done.
AuthorReplies:
DarkEmperorEli
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 06:03 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
Looks like you just lost a game against atties

Eli

ZeusThorOranos
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 06:17 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
arghhhhh another atty whining loser...

i lost a lot to atty recently..

but i never whined about cos i know i SUCKs...

hope you guys realized it too....

and YEs RC are perfect for those pesky turmas... they chew them one arm behind the back and a cigar on the mouth...

ESO Name : ZeusThorOranos - Supremacy Ratings - Death Match Ratings
ESO Name : chopstick - Supremacy Ratings - Death Match Ratings
LoH the suckiest Clan you can ever join...

[This message has been edited by ZeusThorOranos (edited 06-26-2004 @ 06:20 AM).]

xXJonXx
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 06:51 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8       

Quote:

Their vills are impossible to raid and kill...

Ok well for starters, Attie vills are the easiest to raid, as when you stop one of them working its the equivalent of stopping almost 3 villagers, of any other civ. You don't have to kill them, just stop them working

Quote:

Their vills gather 3x faster

No actually they don't, they gather around 2.5x faster, which is a big difference. Another thing to note is that the Attie vill limit is 25, which, even if they were the same as 3 villagers, would mean they could only have 75. Greek and Egyptian can have 80, and Norse can have 120 (including dwarves)

Quote:

Classical units can beat their counters while the enemy is using counters, microing, and has a bigger army

Well one obvious thing to do then. Advance!! Atties do not have any real building destroyers in Classical, so you could easily put up a couple of towers to keep you safe until you get the stronger units in Heroic.

The most annoyign thing about this is that IT HAS BEEN SAID SO MANY TIMES! STOP whining about the Atties and live with them, they are there and ES is not goign to do anythign about them, because they can see that they have disadvantages as well as advantages.

Sorry to trample all over your argument and render it completely useles, but you deserve it if you are still whining

Mythical_King
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 10:02 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
lol? I'm not whining. You have to admit though... Attie is way overpowered
ZeusThorOranos
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 10:07 AM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
Isis is OP not atty....

But everytime we lose we should not end up whining... pick up the lessons and move on... THEY are just better than you!!!

ESO Name : ZeusThorOranos - Supremacy Ratings - Death Match Ratings
ESO Name : chopstick - Supremacy Ratings - Death Match Ratings
LoH the suckiest Clan you can ever join...
xXJonXx
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 11:06 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8       

Quote:

I'm not whining

Quote:

Attie is way overpowered

I rest my case

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give him a religion and he starves to death, praying for a fish
Antz
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 11:11 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
ZTO, Attie are OP and just cuz you play them won't make them less OP.

And yeah I whine when I lose to Atties cuz I can't counter them! But I don't whine when I lose to Greeks cuz then the player was better than me.

The best clan ever is TOAO Clan!
Pug
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 11:33 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
towers and rc will stop the turmas. Myth units like the battle boar are great vs turma too. Just get your pierce upgrades.

R.I.P Shiva
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames