Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Best Way To Raid Attie
Bottom
Topic Subject:Best Way To Raid Attie
Mythical_King
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 08:53 PM EDT (US)         
Any ideas? My rc do pretty good but their health is so strong that I barely ever kill any vills. Is there some upgrades or something I can use to kill maybe 3 or more vills instead of 1?
AuthorReplies:
lessthanjakeman9
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 01:15 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
Nah heres the best way to raid atties.

Because of manor garrisoning and their extra hp you wont kill any vills usually.

However the disadvantage to these hard to kill vills is that if you get one to stop working its like you got 3 to stop working. So instead of taking large groups of 15 rc split those into 3 smaller groups and raid everywhere and just stop all their vills from working.

The point of that is that since you wont kill any you might as well have EVERY rc stopping one attie vill from working. This way you hurt his eco as much as any raid that killed vills ever would.

[This message has been edited by lessthanjakeman9 (edited 06-26-2004 @ 01:16 AM).]

Fwiffo del desierto
Mortal
(id: Fwiffo)
posted 26 June 2004 01:20 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
Try and get the rc in between the attie vils and the garrison point.

Everyone got AIDS and shit
Pug
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 09:00 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
only micro 3 melee units to attack an atty villager otherwise they tend to spend more time bumping into each other. 3 Rc will take out an atty vill quick enough.

R.I.P Shiva
Johnny_Deppig
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 09:03 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
Dont chase them and attack from behind. Instead, once they walk away, run ahead of them and position yourself in front. You kill them MUCH faster that way.
Mythical_King
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 09:16 AM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
Thanks Guys! It's also pretty hard because sometimes they put their manors so close to where they are gathering resources that they don't even have to move to get in the manor for safety from raiding. Should I destroy the manor then when in towers range and risk getting a few rc hurt or wait until they ungarrision the vills from the manor? I suppose I could destroy the manor within tower range becuase odins warriors heal. But should I wait or destroy manor with vills in it?
Pug
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 09:21 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Destroying the manor is good...it gets you favor. Plus gives pop slot problems to atty. As long as they are in the manor they are not working = effective raiding.

R.I.P Shiva
Mythical_King
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 09:50 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
Ah. Thank you. Less pop for them - favor for me - And I get to kill their vills - Ok thanks guys!
ZeusThorOranos
Mortal
posted 26 June 2004 10:17 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
you are odin player... put your ravens ???? on group 9 and group 8..... and really make a lot of work for them... its really freaking annoying a crow is above my miners.. knowing they will be raided..

all the tips have been told...

ESO Name : ZeusThorOranos - Supremacy Ratings - Death Match Ratings
ESO Name : chopstick - Supremacy Ratings - Death Match Ratings
LoH the suckiest Clan you can ever join...

[This message has been edited by ZeusThorOranos (edited 06-26-2004 @ 10:19 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames