You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Tell me how to beat computer Titan
Bottom
Topic Subject:Tell me how to beat computer Titan
mac8394
Mortal
posted 03 October 2004 03:27 AM EDT (US)         
Hello.

I used to be able to beat the computer Titan with Isis (orignal package, not the Titans expansion) in 1vs1. That was about 10 month ago. I simply built walls around the original town center. And I defended my village with Petsuchos. After reaching the Mythic Age, I created 10 phoenixes to destroy the enemy base.

I wonder if there are other ways to beat the computer Titan? Can anyone beat the computer Titan with Loki, Odin, Set or even with a random civilization? I was able to beat the computer Titan when the computer picked a Norse mythology. Can anyone beat the computer Titan without even building the wall?

I appreciate your tips in detail.

I'm a Mac person. So I cannot watch your replays. I wish I could.

AuthorReplies:
Menokal
Banned
posted 03 October 2004 11:04 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Compare Scores.
Yes, compare scores...that way you, instinctively are gooing to put at the competence. In titan games, 1 vs 1, you have to start defensively at classic age (its impossible to start a succesfull rush to a titan player)
If you are well planted, using the determined counters, some walls, you can stay while economicaly you are growing... in heroic age, try to gain the most territory you can, remember the 1 vs 1 Law:
THE PLAYER WITH MORE TC'S, THE OWNER OF THE MAP..
Wouteronimus
Mortal
posted 03 October 2004 12:52 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
@Menokal: Can you beat a titan computer?

[This message has been edited by Wouteronimus (edited 10-03-2004 @ 12:52 PM).]

wildturkey_72
Mortal
posted 04 October 2004 04:47 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
i once beat a titan in a vindislaga game when he was odin and his initial ox-cart got killed by a wolf, so he couldn't build any more villies.

Beating titans isn't about skill - it's about exploiting ai weaknesses eg: building walls with 1 gap like this:

-----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

etc because if there is a gap in the wall the computer usually won't destroy the walls.

Accept No Immitations
-Wildturkey
pete722
Mortal
posted 06 October 2004 05:13 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
ive beaten a titan quite alot of time, im guessing you still on vanilla?
with norse, raid heavily around him very early, and basically crush.
greeks i tend to do a defensive offence.. make alot of walls, tox, siege heroes, and a few horses, keep on pushing forwards, making towers and walls.
with isis FH and use ancestors on them when they attack ( and your army) and then follow that by an attack, you should be ok, to destroy him.
with ra and set im not really sure of any strats, but your best chances are really late game, or really early game, as early game, you can rush and kill, and late game you can be pretty much the same strenght as them.
gl and hf
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames