You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » AOM:TT Campaign, Help Needed!
Bottom
Topic Subject:AOM:TT Campaign, Help Needed!
Spen
Mortal
posted 03 October 2004 11:40 AM EDT (US)         
hey! im kind having some trouble in the scenario where you play as the norse and you have to survive 'till the Nid-q... however your spell it comes. i keep getting crushed when there's up to 10 minutes on the clock. any tips? last time i had the Titan half dead by the time it was 6 minutes left, but shortly after that BAM i was smashed by The Titan's giant hammer!

"Sorry Jack... Chucky's Back!" - Chucky - Child's Play 2

Coming Soon: Child's Play 5: Seed of Chucky

Coming Soon: Child's Play: The FanMovie (I'm in it! Woo!)

AuthorReplies:
Menokal
Banned
posted 03 October 2004 11:59 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Ok! I loved that level! The secret is to wall the north of your village. Then ocnecntrate in farms, farms, farms, and more farms. Use Hersires to get Divine Favours, then create as much Mountain Giants as you can. WHY THE HELL?? you will ask. Mountain Giants are the best fount of time, to entertain the ****in monster until the nidhogg comes. If you follow that strat good, you won't even need the NidHogg, I promise you.
Spen
Mortal
posted 03 October 2004 12:01 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
yay! thanks ^_^ im gonna win for sure now!

"Sorry Jack... Chucky's Back!" - Chucky - Child's Play 2

Coming Soon: Child's Play 5: Seed of Chucky

Coming Soon: Child's Play: The FanMovie (I'm in it! Woo!)

pftq
Mortal
posted 04 October 2004 01:13 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
This needs a bit more attention, but every so often, send Folstag to freeze the titan when he's alone (or with only about 5 units) destroying a village. It helps a bit.

Also while the ulfsarks are building a town center, send a hero to grab the relics - especially gaia's book of knowledge or something like that.

Like Menokal said, wall up the north, but make sure it's not too far up or it'll attract the titan to attack your base early.

crazy_thor
Mortal
posted 04 October 2004 01:29 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
When I played this level, all I did was use Folstags frost power and my 3 revivable heros. I freeze the titan and then wait for folstag to gain back his special attack bar. Since frost wears off before his special is ready again I use my 3 heroes to suicide to buy me more time, if it still isnt ready I run folstag around the titan in circles until I can frost the titan again. This way the titan gets nowhere, and I dont have to do anything with economy.
fenrisbrood
Mortal
posted 04 October 2004 03:25 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
man that level pissed me off the first time I did it. I didn't release (nor do I think it says) if all the green villages are destroyed you lose, I had a gaint eco built up ready to rag and kill the titan ( I couldn't be bothered even hitting him so I just let him kill the villages )
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames