You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » The loki hisire rush(need help)
Bottom
Topic Subject:The loki hisire rush(need help)
BanditAnubite
Mortal
posted 06 October 2004 06:45 PM EDT (US)         
my friend all encouraged me to play norse and here i am asking for help with the loki hisier rush. my advance time is ok(bout 5 minuts). but hsires train so slooooow and i cant buils a decent army fast. once i get the hisires it seems to go ok. when i attack the town, i go for the towers and after that send one hisire back to the edge fo the town to make rax and make more hisirs. my question is how do i get enough hisirs fast.

I post at night.... waitng for replies and ragnarok to come
AuthorReplies:
FENRISTYR
Mortal
posted 06 October 2004 07:51 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
well first you should take a look at the strategy central. You should make hersires when you are advancing you shoulmake hersires houses and pick relics, then with all the hersires you should do 3 longhouses and start making hersires and cabalry, and also einherhards.

More complicated, needs more precision.
Pug
Mortal
posted 06 October 2004 07:53 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
The hersir rush econ is very delicate to balance. You need to train some throwing axmen so that you can create a larger army quicker. Attack with your eieherjar and how ever many hersir you have (2-4) as soon as you hit classical. Have the ulf build the rax. Autoque hersir at the temple for a bit. Another thing is build two ulfs in arhcaic. Hotkey them so you dont lose them to tc fire. Scouting is a large part of any rush.
empeus
Mortal
posted 07 October 2004 12:26 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
FENRISTYR <===== agreed

John: wat did u hav for breakfast this morning?
Empeus: RTW
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames