You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies, Closed
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » What are the best civs????
Bottom
Topic Subject:What are the best civs????
BloodHawk123
Mortal
posted 23 May 2005 04:15 PM EDT (US)         
I have played Age of Mythology for quite a long time now and have yet to really get the hang of it online. My rank seems to fluctuate from 1540 to 1590 and I have been jumping around between Greeks (zeus) Egyptians (Isis,Set) and Norse (Thor,). Just curious what major gods can hold up when you get into the higher ranks. Is thor good and if so how do you play them, specifically do you go all dwarves until you run out of them then crank out some villies or what? Thanks for all your help in advance.
AuthorReplies:
Brtnboarder495
Mortal
posted 23 May 2005 04:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
First you need to choose a god that you find yourself to be comfortable with. Then I advise you practice against a random comp on hard difficulty on a random map. It is also to devise a strategy or too while doing this, and be sure to stick with ONE god until you can beat the computer on hard difficulty. Then I reccomend going back online.

Gameranger: _NiGhThAwK_
Pug
Mortal
posted 23 May 2005 05:18 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Your problem might be that ALL of the gods play differently. YOu have to match a god to your playstyle.

If you are aggressive go norse , Kronos or Oranos

If your a boomer/turtler go eggy or hades

If your versatile go ra, thor, zeus , posiden

NOOOO do not do an all dwarf build with Norse, not even thor.

Head on over to www.aotsanctuary.com

register for free

go to recorded games and you can search by god and player. You will find many good build orders here and some of the best games you can find. Its where the experts post games mostly.

nick2
Mortal
posted 23 May 2005 05:38 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
ok i can beat a hard comp on hard i can beat 2 comps on hard and my rating hovers between 1610-1645 i cant win a game with all 16+ people and if i play a game w/ no smurfs that are really 16 and below it's so boring i cant stand it what should i do i ahve watched a few of my 1880+ friends res but i still cant really beat any game w/ 16+ can you gve me sme suggestions (how do you make a signature sorry off topic but thats y i made the parenthesis(i cant spell)
Fwiffo del desierto
Mortal
(id: Fwiffo)
posted 23 May 2005 06:00 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
This topic has been repeated over and over again, please search the forums or look at a stats site.

http://eso.die-ohne-clan.de/

nick2, please use punctuation. I can't understand what you're trying to say.

Everyone got AIDS and shit
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames