You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Technical Help » My sound is very strange/messed up right now!
Bottom
Topic Subject:My sound is very strange/messed up right now!
Blazingshadow17
Citizen
posted 22 July 2017 03:08 PM EDT (US)         
Ok, so I have no idea how this happened but please help me if you can!

I logged back into AOM EE one day same a normal with music, then I realized when I clicked buttons like Editor, Online, LAN, etc... it didn't make that selection noise when you click on them. I didn't really care at that point, but then I got into a game, I can't hear any of my units, or buildings being selected, dying, created, or anything. I checked if they were muted, but they aren't. The things I can hear are selecting a god, music, and the god powers like earthquake etc.... So then I tried uninstalling reinstalling, not sure if I did it correctly b/c the reinstall went really fast. That didn't work. I tried logging in on steam on a different computer, and that worked. So I have no idea what is wrong, please give me suggestions that might help! Thanks!
AuthorReplies:
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 26 July 2017 02:41 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Could be an issue with the sound card, make sure you've updated the drivers. Let me know if it doesn't work or you're already up to date.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.

[This message has been edited by That AoM Guy (edited 07-26-2017 @ 02:42 PM).]

Blazingshadow17
Citizen
posted 05 August 2017 09:48 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Well it worked before i logged in earlier the same day and it work then i logged on again and it stopped. I just got all the parts for this computer and put it together a month ago so i don't think that would be the case, plus it works on some of the stuff. It also works on every other game I have fine. MB fixed it i needed to update just like you said

[This message has been edited by Blazingshadow17 (edited 08-05-2017 @ 09:44 PM).]

keyboard
Citizen
posted 06 August 2017 11:09 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
What Windows version do you have?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames