You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Technical Help » Cannot time shift any buildings
Bottom
Topic Subject:Cannot time shift any buildings
Mazeppa
Citizen
posted 02 January 2018 03:29 PM EDT (US)         
Having played the titan campaigns again, I've encountered a weird problem: I can't TimeShift buildings. I've played the Odin's Tower scenario, restarted the scenario, then the game, then the laptop, played Kronos on random map, and still the same thing. I click the icon, it says click location, I click the location and nothing happens.

A long time ago, this Kronos feature worked and I could play that scenario before, but now going back to it, that time-shift thing cannot be done for some reason, making that scenario unplayable.

I can't remember what stuff I downloaded for AoM, but I'm sure I've downloaded no mods; the only thing I remember downloading was something from nottud for the scenario editor (superpack was it? idk). Any help? Is there any solution to this problem, other than re-installing the game?

Thanks in advance.

(EDIT: Oh, and just in case anyone asks, I'm not playing the Extended Edition. I'm just playing the original AoM)

[This message has been edited by Mazeppa (edited 01-02-2018 @ 03:34 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 25 January 2018 10:08 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
did you buy or download the game?

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
Mazeppa
Citizen
posted 30 January 2018 04:12 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Oh, I bought the game way back around 13 or so years ago and kept it all these years. But since the disc version didn't work on Win 10, I searched and found a solution in reddit and did something very similar to what this guy posted -> https://www.reddit.com/r/AgeofMythology/comments/6oerfb/getting_a_nocd_fix_for_aom_gold_disc_version/

After fixing that issue, I've encountered no more problems running AoM on win 10, and I've used that version ever since. Could that probably be the culprit for the time-shift issue? Come to think of it, I surely didn't see that issue when I've actively played the CD version on Windows 7 years ago.

[This message has been edited by Mazeppa (edited 01-30-2018 @ 09:46 AM).]

TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 30 January 2018 10:47 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
i dont know

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames