Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » The bloods
Bottom
Topic Subject:The bloods
theophilus
Mortal
posted 03 March 2003 12:40 PM EDT (US)         
hi i am farely new at designing and i really want to try a myth blood. i have a few questions though. i have opened a preexisting Myth blood and seen some weird triangular shapes near the god power and the 'tile'. i need to kno wwhat those are and i also need to know how to lay down the blue tile. also what triggers would i need for it?
AuthorReplies:
LicensedDevil
Mortal
posted 03 March 2003 12:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
why do people insist on copying other peoples maps and not create something original? :@

Licensed Devil
I'm here to kill your self belief
-=[SCN Punk Network]=-
-=[WebMaster]=-
SCN Punk Empires Editor Guide (or here)
Tevious
Mortal
(id: The Vampire Slayer)
posted 03 March 2003 03:28 PM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
Ripping-off people's scenarios is cheap man. Be original and come up with something yourself. As for those triangular things, sounds like a Cinematic Block...

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
|| OŢ .◊ ŤΡМ ◊. SLX ||
|| ŘĿŦŔ .◊ ŦŚŤĮ ◊. ĶǾŤ ||
@)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@
theophilus
Mortal
posted 05 March 2003 05:47 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
normally i would agree with both of you, but as i said i am new at designing and would like to try a myth blood. i just want to learn about certain things because all scenarios/maps are different. i find ripping-off and copying annoying but im just trying to figure out how things work at this stage.
DarkKnight_
Mortal
(id: PW_DarkKnight)
posted 05 March 2003 06:02 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
He's not copying. He said he was looking at it. How do you expect someone to learn to make something if they can't look at it to see how things are done?

DK
Tevious
Mortal
posted 05 March 2003 07:28 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
He said he would "try a Myth Blood"...

Quote:

hi i am farely new at designing and i really want to try a myth blood.

...which gave me the impression that he was going to make his own Myth Blood and release it. And since its usually newbie designers who rip-off scenarios and release it under their names to make themselves look better, that was a fair assumption. But as long as you're just learning how to make one and not making you're own for release, that's fine.

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
|| OŢ .◊ ŤΡМ ◊. SLX ||
@)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@

[This message has been edited by Tevious (edited 03-05-2003 @ 07:29 PM).]

theophilus
Mortal
posted 06 March 2003 01:41 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
im sorry if i confused you. i wasnt planning on releasing any of my scenarios seeing as they would be kind of boring as i am new to this. i was just looking at the myth blood and i wanted to know some things about how it works. also another question...if i want a triggger are there preexisting triggers or do i have name them?
Tevious
Mortal
posted 06 March 2003 02:49 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
After you insert a trigger, where it says Trigger Name, you can change the name, but you have to press the Enter key to confirm the new name.

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
|| OŢ .◊ ŤΡМ ◊. SLX ||
@)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@
MudokonGod
Banned
posted 07 March 2003 03:41 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
The triangles are cinematic blocks and you need them for a lot of stuff (well you dont, but its easier if u use them) Instead of having "Units in Area" you have to make so the unit goes to a certain unit, i.e the cinematic block which can cause a bunch of things to be created in your base like in Myth Blood if you do the correct effects. The blue tile? Thats simply just a terrain type... What do you mean pre-existing triggers? Do you mean like templates? Well there arn't any, though I don't fully understand what your saying...
theophilus
Mortal
posted 07 March 2003 04:08 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
yeah i meant a template, sorry. thanks!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames