You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Could someone...
Bottom
Topic Subject:Could someone...
Questionare
Mortal
posted 08 March 2003 07:57 PM EDT (US)         
Could some people who have tried my new released multiplayer scenario "The Land Of Mother nature's Friend" please rate, comment, or review it. I have been trying to comment on some things in the aom download center myself but every time I tryed to submit one I got an error message saying that it couldn't but I will try again soon and make sure I copy the message I have wrote this time which I kept forgetting in case it happens to me again. So I will keep trying to. Also if you have played the scenario and can't trust that I am also King Hundua then just let me know and I will email you from the address that is said to be mine in the scenario!!!
By the way I say it is King_Hundua@lycos.com

Here is the link to it: http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/viewinfo.php?id=724

AuthorReplies:
Questionare
Mortal
posted 11 March 2003 10:24 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Come on people please atleast tell me what you think of it through email. As I have no idea what anyone thinks of it!! I'm sorry if I look desperate with all of what I said in this thread which is what may be putting you all off to do what I have said and even reply to this thread but you see it's because I really tried to make it look the least like spam as possible. And by the way I have by now comented to a couple of files in the download section to show that I am not selfish. Oh oh, maybe I have said to much as I can see of how much of a delicate matter this all is although there is allot more to say about it. So I am very sorry if I have disturbed any of you. I know that I can be very scary sometimes.
DarkKnight_
Mortal
(id: PW_DarkKnight)
posted 11 March 2003 10:39 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
*scared*

I'll take a look at it when I have time

DK
Elpea
Hal
(id: lp_usa)
posted 12 March 2003 07:30 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
lp506@msn.com <-- send it over

Questionare
Mortal
posted 12 March 2003 07:11 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Ok, I have sent the file over to you.
Questionare
Mortal
posted 14 March 2003 09:03 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
By the way everyone I may be new at making scenarios but I am not ever going to release an updated version of my multiplayer map The Land Of Mother Nature's Friend because I really do feel that I don't ever need to and because it really is quite good (perfect to me). So the one that's up now, even though it's the first I have ever submitted will be the only version of it forever.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames