You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.54 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » URGENT: Who is willing to help my campaign?
Bottom
Topic Subject:URGENT: Who is willing to help my campaign?
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Highgear56
Mortal
posted 16 April 2003 08:51 PM EDT (US)         
If you don't know, I posted a trailer for my newest campaign, Vengeance, in the download section (Campaigns).

The problem is, I still couldn't find anyone who is willing to help with voice re-enactment. I tried e-mailing ES forever, and they STILL wouldn't reply, and I tried e-mailing dgdn.net to sign up and maybe get some help with them, but their e-mail didnt come yet either. If someone has nearly exellent voices of the campaign characters, even if you only know 1 voice, please email me at Viper_of_Kronos@yahoo.com .

If you help me, not only will your pretty voices () be published, but you will also earn credit for the making of the campaign. You will be famous.

This campaign is not second-rate work. It's gonna be big, lemme tell you. I need the following, and FAST!

-Voice re-enactments
-Campaign Editor (Whos good with making campaigns, like how to put scenarios in and hide cinematic ones)
-Testers (To see if there are any bugs to be fixed)
-Advertisers (optional) (Post campaign info (maybe my trailer even) all over the world (internet, of course).

P.S. I need people who can do these voices:

-Kronos (Highgear56)
-Hades (battlestar000)
-Kastor
-Arkantos
-Chiron
-Reginleif
-Amanara
-Odysseus
-Ajax
-Theocrat
-Agamenmon
-Theris (Highgear56)
-Gargerensis
-Kemsyt
-Polyphemus (Highgear56)
-Cyclops (Highgear56)
-Kamos
-Villager or soldier (make one up, but be decent. I don't want no 6 year old talkin, k? It's gotta be realistic)

It don't have to be exact, you know. Just pretty close to the thing.

Thank you very much.

Highgear56

Look up. Look down. Look at my thumb.

Gee, you're dumb.

[This message has been edited by Highgear56 (edited 04-25-2003 @ 10:34 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Highgear56
Mortal
posted 29 April 2003 05:34 PM EDT (US)     51 / 54       
actually, never mind, lol. I don't feel like making a campaign. Too much work. But hey, even though I got Empire Earth don't mean I'll be quiting the forums here someone PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE CLOSE THOSE 2 CAMPAIGN PREVIEWS IN THE DOWNLOAD/CAMPAIGN SECTION. And if you want, close this thread.

Gee, you're dumb.

Niadanac
Mortal
posted 29 April 2003 11:24 PM EDT (US)     52 / 54       
High gear, apreciate the updates, however you can always use the edit function in the forum as to not create spicy ham.

Good luck with EE

Highgear56
Mortal
posted 30 April 2003 05:03 PM EDT (US)     53 / 54       
sorry. Um, I don't know why the heck aomfiles.com and you, heavengames.com, have not deleted my campaign "Vengeance" Previews. I don't want any complaints later that there is none, so delete it! I'm getting upset here!

Gee, you're dumb.

battlestar000
Mortal
posted 30 April 2003 05:21 PM EDT (US)     54 / 54       
can't u upload the files and say it's cancled?
might help.
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames