You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Where are the EGYPTIAN, NORSE & GREEK TITANS in the MAP EDITOR for the TITANS EXPANSION ??
Bottom
Topic Subject:Where are the EGYPTIAN, NORSE & GREEK TITANS in the MAP EDITOR for the TITANS EXPANSION ??
CampaignHero
Mortal
posted 20 November 2003 04:54 PM EDT (US)         
Hello, all. I have a few questions. First, I have installed Cheezy's latest Editor for Age Of Mythology -with- the TITANS EXPANSION PACK. The Editor features are pretty awesome, BUt i cannot seem to find how to EDIT the STATS of "TITAN" when you are EGYPTIAN, GREEK, or NORSE player.

Using the TRIGERR EDITOR i can select the MODIFY PROTO UNIT option but I only find TITAN KRONOS, TITAN PROMETHEUS, TITAN ATLANTEAN, TITAN GAIA, TITAN BAD. **So how exactly do you MODIFY the STATS of the other TITANS that are Civilization Specific ?????

Second, can someone tell me how to MODIFY Diplomacy on a particular MAP ??? I am aware of the OPTION for Diplomacy and althought it lets me see what players are ALLIED or ENEMY to ech other I CANNOT change them. It doesnot matter if i click the Green or Red Squares it just makes a sound but will NOT CHANGE. Also, something else thats strange is that on the Player Data screen (under SCENARIO MENU) across the buttons where certain buttons would appear such as "DIPLOMACY" they are NOT there. I do have AI enabled for all players.

Third, what is the maxmum size a map can be? Is there a size limit that you can ask the Map Editor to create?? I been trying to enlarge a map I modified taken from a Random Map game I was playing, but have had NO luck. On the window where you can put in the Dimensions it does nothing when I OK the dimensions to add 200 to all sides.

Thanks goes to everybody who contribute answers to these questions

AuthorReplies:
King Jared
Mortal
posted 21 November 2003 01:34 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
As for the first thing, I believe it's simply called Titan... I could be wrong, though. As for modifying each according to the civ, it's impossible, in the sense you're asking (if we're on the same page, that is).

The Titans are like... the pots unit. Or the statues. There are specific units for specific civilizations. The stats for the Titans are exactly the same, as they're the same protounit. You could make a mod to seperate the three Titans, but that's a whole other topic (and forum, for that matter).

What you could do is simply make different players as different civilizations, so there will be different Titans. Then you can edit that player's Titan protounit as you wish.

As for diplomacy, I don't really know what the problem is. You're supposed to simply click the colored boxes to change the color: red being enemy, green ally, and white neutral. If that doesn't work (for whatever reason), the Diplomacy trigger will do the job.

And for the map size, I believe there was an option to make the map size up to 500 (maybe higher... I haven't checked that option yet). Anyway, on the older editor you could go up to 500 and downsize it as you wished from there.

Your Divine Overlord
KING JARED
Aw, hell, I dunno, she had some tig-ole-bitties, d'int she?
big.vitt@gmail.com
DMK_ReaperX
Mortal
posted 21 November 2003 01:51 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
You can go up to map size 1500, but than you well lag as hell
600 is about the most, to have a "smooth" map

"One may feel fear in the face of danger, as long as one banishes fear when danger actually arives" "So say the wise"
I can help making campaings I can do triggers/map design/storyboard, żż need help ?? mail me on: degrotezoeloeman@hotmail.com
I hate it when people calling me "DMK" or "DMX' call me Reaper
Cavuy
Mortal
(id: jonathan1222)
posted 21 November 2003 04:54 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
TITAN ATLANTEAN=TITAN
the eggie,atlateans,norse and Greek are all the same unit, they just have different models depending on what civilization you are

Cavuy (formerly jonathan1222) | Writer, Graphic & Web Designer
ex-Modder and Scenario Designer | Legacy
Member since May 5th, 2003
Eye of Iperion
Banned
posted 22 November 2003 06:01 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Yes, it's right, but i have not yet understand why they called the common Titan, atlantean Titan. It's name could be "common Titan".
Matei
Mortal
posted 22 November 2003 11:57 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
If you "Modify Protounit" it only applies to one player (I believe) so you can change each player's Titan's stats.

About making large maps, you can't do that using the "enlarge map" command. That command only makes maps up to 400x400. You have to find a random map that creates a large flat map of your desired size. Search the forums or the downloads section (http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads for an example of this, I believe several people made such maps for use when creating scenarios.

Your diplomacy problem is weird. Does it happen on every map you make? I haven't seen that before.

Programmer on 0 A.D., author of Norse Wars, co-author of Fort Wars.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames