Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » complete and utter noob
Bottom
Topic Subject:complete and utter noob
keysersoze
Mortal
posted 30 November 2003 12:06 PM EDT (US)         
i am very very new to Age of Mythology editor. I just beat the game and want to make my own cinematics and stuff. The only experience i've had with editors is i am moderately good with the Warcraft III editor. First thing i need to know is how do i change the camera veiw in the editor besides only zooming in and out. I mean like being able to go up close to the objects and stuff. Second is there an easy way to see a character's animations (like arkantos when he stabbed the minotoar)and their description? Third how do i make the entire map visible for everyone, since i'm mostly making mini movies i want everyone to be able to see everything. thanks. by the way i only have Age of Mythology, not titans

[This message has been edited by keysersoze (edited 11-30-2003 @ 12:10 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
phantom_rider
Mortal
(id: phantom_rider2)
posted 30 November 2003 12:46 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Well you'd have to get a tool that I don't have a link to if you wanted to zoom closer and change the pitch, but there is no official tool for doing that in AoM.

For the animations, use the set animation effect and This animation list (from reyk's AoM site).

To make the map visible to all players just use the Render Fog of War/Black Map effect.

keysersoze
Mortal
posted 30 November 2003 06:13 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
none of these animations mean anything to me? what is all that stuff written next to them?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames