Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Just an Idea
Bottom
Topic Subject:Just an Idea
Alanon
Mortal
posted 13 March 2004 10:49 PM EDT (US)         
I just came up with this idea for a multiplayer scenario. I have already made the map. A small map with 3 teams on either side of the map with walls protecting them. And a space for fighting in the middle. It is a 3 vs. 3. Inside each team's "base" is a Sentinal Tower and 40 Hoplites.

Then every time you have one kill you receive one additional Hoplite. And when you reach every two hundred you receive a bonus unit (havn't decided which yet). If you have 1 unit remaining then you receive 1 more of the unit. But only once will this happen

You loose if your tower is destroyed or if all of your units are dead. When one team eliminates all of the other team's players then all of the players on the winning team become enemies. Then the battle continues in the same way until one player is the only player remaining.

Does anyone like this idea or is it just plain stupid. If you like it then I would like to know how to do some of the triggering.

1. How would I go about making one more unit for each unit your army kills?

2. How can I make a visible counter showing how many kills each player has?

3. How can I give a team a bonus for every 200 units they kill?

Thanks for reading

AuthorReplies:
Signifer123
Mortal
posted 14 March 2004 11:47 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
ok for the second one codition:timer Effect:Echo Stat Value "Enemy Units Klled"

First one Condition:Stat Value Effect:Unit Create/Army Deploy (Don't use Unit Create Multi it doesn't work and screws up ya triggers)

Third, Condition:Stat Value Effect:???

Hi: I am currently working on:

-A True City Life
-Roman Empire (scenario

Alanon
Mortal
posted 14 March 2004 09:21 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Thanks Signifer123, I was stumped with the second one for a long time. This will help alot
The mighty Quin
Mortal
posted 14 March 2004 10:24 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Its a nice idea but it sounds eerily like norsewars.
Rostam
Mortal
posted 15 March 2004 09:30 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Instead of getting an extra hopilite for every one kill, give a certain number of hopilite at certain intervals. As the Player progresses the interval can be shortened. Otherwise whoever gets the first several kills has the upperhand right away. You should also add the race's hero unit(s) to make things more exciting.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames