You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.20 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Upcoming Campaigns: The Return of Evil, Old Alliances, Destiny of Fate
Bottom
Topic Subject:Upcoming Campaigns: The Return of Evil, Old Alliances, Destiny of Fate
Highgear57
Mortal
posted 10 April 2004 02:35 PM EDT (US)         
My upcoming campaigns will launch sometime this year, hopefully, as I still have some other projects to complete.

Many people have created sequels to the ES campaigns, and some were fun. Some were bad, too.

My campaigns will follow the plot of the ES campaigns, and look detailed as well. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference bewteen mine and ES'.

The Return of Evil: This campaign is set 3 months after the end of ES' last campaign in The Titans expansion. Gargarensis escapes the underworld (after being trapped in there after he died; it is the world of the dead afterall) and tries to rally up some men and soldiers. Before you know it, he will have an army once again; trying to free Kronos again. (Gaia did not kill Kronos, gods cannot be killed; instead Kronos was banished inside of the mountain that Gaia had created where he fell in the lava pool) After freeing Kronos, which Gargarensis hopes to achieve, he will finally be granted immortality and become a demi-god. Along his side will also be the return of Krios. Gargarensis and Krios will team up and attempt to either destroy Atlantis, or take control of it for their own uses and of Kronos' as well.

Release Date: Unknown

Scenario Progess: Will soon be posted

Campaign Pics
Guess who died here
Guess who died here (diff angle)

Old Alliances: This campaign takes place 5 months after the end of the previous one. In this campaign, Atlantis has become taken over (by a new person). Now, a new hero, who has taken place in the previous campaign (his name is Hiptos; used to be a Greek Commander (he is an arcus)) will try to meet with both the Norse and Egyptians to help build up a last time alliance and stop the Atlanteans from overunning the world.

Scenario Progress: I have not begun this campaign yet

Destiny of Fate: This campaign is set... well, it's kind of confusing, because it goes into the past and into the future, then past, etc. In any mythology, there were no heroes like Arkantos or Kastor, or Amanra, nor Gargarensis, etc. Kronos was never to be freed before, either. In this campaign, Hiptos and his allies are told by the Oracle that they have no fates, most of them anyways, nor did Arkantos, Kastor, etc. This means that they were never supposed to exsist. It was also fated that Kronos would stay in Tatarus forever. Shocked and confused, Hiptos thought hard of the situation and came up with the conclusion to all of the world's problems. He and his men should go back in time and make sure none of these non fated people, including himself, were ever born. In doing this, he and his men must kill their own families to set a new future. After the future is set, he and his men must again travel back in time, but this time, all the way to when Gaia had not exsisted; when nothing had exsisted, where Hiptos and his men would die, not leaving a single trace of their exsistance.

Scenario Progress: I have not begun this campaign yet

I hope most of you will find these plots very interesting. I assure you all this will not be poorly detailed crap, like some have posted. I will combine some text phrases from the campaigns' dialog lists to form new ones, along with creating my own.

Also, be prepared for a dialog list soon; me and my freind are going to try to get an english one and post it on Heavengames

"Guild Wars owns. Period."
~Wretchman Drake

[This message has been edited by Highgear57 (edited 04-10-2004 @ 02:40 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 10 April 2004 02:44 PM EDT (US)     1 / 20       
Looks very promising.
Highgear57
Mortal
posted 10 April 2004 03:02 PM EDT (US)     2 / 20       
phatfish i clicked on ur link that says "do not click here" and it kept refreshing the damn page. its a joke, right? no virus? if it was one, id punch u no offense

~Wretchman Drake
PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 10 April 2004 03:07 PM EDT (US)     3 / 20       
lol. Don't click it, I told you. nope, it's a fake virus, it isnt harmfull at all.
Highgear57
Mortal
posted 10 April 2004 03:16 PM EDT (US)     4 / 20       
lol my curiosity got to me

~Wretchman Drake
L_J_C
Mortal
posted 10 April 2004 03:23 PM EDT (US)     5 / 20       
Hang on a min!!
So your saying that your making 3 scenarios at the same time???
Man you must be good

(¯`-.:=LJC=:.-´¯)
Member of:Ambition Designs & PW Clan
Current Projects:The Warriors Of Sparta
Download:The Greek Dream

[This message has been edited by L_J_C (edited 04-10-2004 @ 03:23 PM).]

Highgear57
Mortal
posted 10 April 2004 03:37 PM EDT (US)     6 / 20       
3 campaigns* (correction)

~Wretchman Drake
PhatFish
Mr. Beta
posted 10 April 2004 04:19 PM EDT (US)     7 / 20       
I wonder if you can pull it off.
Archaeopterix
Mortal
posted 10 April 2004 04:26 PM EDT (US)     8 / 20       
3 campaigns is quite some work.... Good luck, you'll need it.
Highgear57
Mortal
posted 10 April 2004 04:35 PM EDT (US)     9 / 20       
thnx. so wat u think of the plots?

~Wretchman Drake
Villi
Mortal
posted 10 April 2004 04:47 PM EDT (US)     10 / 20       
Wow, his gonna make 3 campaigns and 1 Morrowind RPG map at once!

I think FOG.
L_J_C
Mortal
posted 10 April 2004 05:18 PM EDT (US)     11 / 20       
*wonders whether they will get finished*

(¯`-.:=LJC=:.-´¯)
Member of:Ambition Designs & PW Clan
Current Projects:The Warriors Of Sparta
Download:The Greek Dream
Highgear57
Mortal
posted 18 April 2004 06:35 PM EDT (US)     12 / 20       
delayed. i broke my right hand and i cant use the mouse, so... =( srry guys i got hurt in a baseball game

~Wretchman Drake
shminkledorf
Mortal
posted 18 April 2004 08:03 PM EDT (US)     13 / 20       
Meh, suck it up, use your left hand
jk, sounds promising, but 3 campaigns and an RPG?
Good luck...

Wanna hear someone smart talking? Well, you're at the wronger poster...
Highgear57
Mortal
posted 18 April 2004 09:05 PM EDT (US)     14 / 20       
i cancelled my rpg sicne i still dont know wat morrowind looks like, but i might make my own map

~Wretchman Drake
Spitfire
HG Alumnus
(id: spitfire_23)
posted 18 April 2004 09:22 PM EDT (US)     15 / 20       
Just when you start to think that continuations on the ES campaign were finally slowing down, and some fresh ideas were coming in...

I'm sorry, that's not fair. There's room for creativity even inside the ES campaign. Good luck.

_________________.##@@$$$@@##._____________
______________,##@$::%$$%%::$@##.__________
____________#@$:%%000000000%%:$@#_________
___________#@$:%00'___________'00%:$@#_______
__________#@$:%0'_______________'0%:$@#______
_________#@$:%0__________________0%:$@#_____
GreenMyth
Mortal
posted 19 April 2004 05:23 PM EDT (US)     16 / 20       
I like the plots, but I think if someone told me I shouldn't exist, I wouldn't go back in tie to kill my family. And if I shoudn't have existed...if I was going to destroy myself, I'd go hop in a volcanoe or something like that, not kill my family.

[This message has been edited by GreenMyth (edited 04-19-2004 @ 05:27 PM).]

The Vandhaal
Mortal
posted 19 April 2004 08:10 PM EDT (US)     17 / 20       
The destiny of fate plot sounds very interesting

I am very curious to see your campaign(s)

Good luck,
best regards,
The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
THE VANDHAAL

El Vandhaal tiene gusto de las mujeres atractivas que usan los talones altos y las medias cosidas | Le Vandhaal qui aime les femmes qui portent des talons hauts et bas cousus.
HG moderators if you feel paranoid then translate the above here
More: ((( THE VANDHAAL WEBSITE)))(((STEAM VANDHAAL AOM EE COLLECTION)))(((VANDHAAL BLOG)))
[This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 12-31-2999 @ 23:59 PM).]
tbarak
Mortal
posted 19 April 2004 11:53 PM EDT (US)     18 / 20       
I especially like the "....will be completed sometime this year" part of your announcement Highgear. Wouldn't wanna be too specific. Man, that sounds like my promise to clean the garage.
Highgear57
Mortal
posted 10 May 2004 08:32 PM EDT (US)     19 / 20       
i knew this was gonna happen sooner or later, but I get sidetracked for a while on a new game. im starting to play America's Army lately, a game MUCH better than Counter Strike. So yea i hope that when i get back my interest for this game, ill get on this project as soon as possible.

~Wretchman Drake
Elpea
Hal
(id: lp_usa)
posted 10 May 2004 09:40 PM EDT (US)     20 / 20       
That usually happens, that's why the more experienced designers have learned not to announce anything until you're 1 trigger away from done

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames